Cessna 152 Instrument lights at night?

There’s a switch behind your yoke inside the aircraft (labelled “Dome LT”) you can click this on/off using your mouse

see..

or you can go into the control settings page and bind a key for Panel Lights if there is ant one already set.

L doesn’t work on mine, but then I have a switch on my Bravo throttles which does.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

Steve,

That was a great help! I was wondering if you could help me with my Bravo Throttle assembly trim wheel. It is configured, but you have to spin the trim wheel a lot to get minor responses to the plane. I can see the trim wheel in the cockpit barely responding. How can I get it to respond like a real plane trim wheel, which only requires minor adjustments to get a response? Thank you for your help!

No problem, glad to help.

So you also have the Bravo throttles? You may also find that the first switch on the left will turn the panel lights on. I don’t think I ever set it myself. I’m pretty sure it was bound that way from the start (I might be wrong though)

As for the trim wheel, I also have to move mine around quite a bit LOL. It hasn’t really bothered me up to now though as the wheel spins quite easily, but I realise now that we shouldn’t have to move it around so much. I’ll have to experiment with it I think and I’ll let you know if I figure it out.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

There are several comments regarding this on the main forums..

https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t/bug-logged-honeycomb-bravo-throttle-quadrant-trim-wheel-suddenly-very-insensitive-as-of-world-update-4/391153/53

It look like you may be able to adjust it using FSUIPC although it doesn’t look all that straight forward to me. I personally don’t have FSUIPC but you might want to check it out yourself. I dare say you may also me able to adjust the trim using Spad.Next? I do have that, although I haven’t used it for a while.

Regards

Steve

For some reason, I have to press "L" twice to turn the cockpit lights on at night. I guess 1 press probably turns on some other lights.

Ryzen 5800X3D, Nvidia 3080 - 32 Gig DDR4 RAM, 1TB & 2 TB NVME drives - Windows 11 64 bit MSFS 2020 Premium Deluxe Edition Resolution 2560 x 1440 (32 inch curved monitor)

Z

My apologies, I am new to all this...what is FSUIPC? Also, what is Spad. Next? Sorry for being such a pain!

Spad.next is a program which enables external devices & peripherals to connect with flight sim and allows you to customise your peripherals in ways that MSFS wouldn’t normally allow.

I used to use Spad.next as a way of connecting my Saitek panels to work with MSFS. Then eventually Saitek brought out their own drivers so I didn’t need it. Mind you, I don’t use the panels now anyway because I fly in VR. (The panels are still working, it’s just that I can’t see them because of the VR headset)

I believe FSUIPC is a similar program and is probably a little easier to use than Spad.next

https://secure.simmarket.com/john-dowson-fsuipc7-for-msfs.phtml

Regards

Steve