Thread: New update 4/22/21 studders

Default New update 4/22/21 studders

So ever since the update on 4/22/21 All I get is stuttering movements when I'm flying. I never got that before it's always been a very smooth ride with great graphics. Nothing has changed on my end, Internet is still great same computer the same equipment, same flight gear. The only thing that is different is the update... So now what do I do? It only happened after today's update, I checked all the settings in the simulator and there all the same as they were yesterday
    I used to look forward coming home from work every day taking a flight it was my way of relaxing, Now all it is, Is frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk

Quote Originally Posted by nwanerka View Post
    So ever since the update on 4/22/21 All I get is stuttering movements when I'm flying. I never got that before it's always been a very smooth ride with great graphics. Nothing has changed on my end, Internet is still great same computer the same equipment, same flight gear. The only thing that is different is the update... So now what do I do? It only happened after today's update, I checked all the settings in the simulator and there all the same as they were yesterday
    I used to look forward coming home from work every day taking a flight it was my way of relaxing, Now all it is, Is frustrating.

Sent from my SM-G986U using Tapatalk
    I am saddened to read about your problems.

I downloaded the update myself, took a ride around New York City, no problems, stutters etc.

While I know this does not help, I do have a suggestion (if it has not already been done)

Have you rebooted your computer since the update was installed? If not, I would suggest that. Stranger things have happened
    Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce GTX 1660, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler

I agree with David. Often just doing a “restart” (rather than shutdown) will sort things. Also, might be worth checking if your graphics drivers are up to date.

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX2080ti - 3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs
    Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs. - Reverb G2 VR Headset