Looking for someone to help with MSFS 2020

Hi David If I may offer some advice there are numerous tutorials on how to fly Youtube is a good place to start I am a fairly new user myself ,just search youtube for your field of interest you could also use google to find tutorials but most forums have some form of tutorial section depending on what you are interested in also read previous posts by people on the forum again use the search.

Your e-mail Address is giveing me a bad syntax error is it entered correctly

Kind regards

Andrew

ps Its ok it was me lol

Edited by Apollo212

I bought the manual. Personally, I didn't really find it particularly useful. I'm actually struggling to think of a single practical thing I learnt from that manual... It's a great history lesson on FS though.

I don't mean to crap on Mr. Stinger, I know you're just trying to help. But IMO, rather burn the money, you'll at least get a little heat that way. :p

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide

Never a good idea to post your email in forums unless you like lots of scams and junk mail.
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

The OP is probably going to receive emails from lots of unexpected senders that have nothing to do with MSFS.

From Lifewire:

Any text on a web page that contains the @ character is fair game for email harvesting programs. Spammers and hackers use complex automated tools to scan the web and gather email addresses. Spammers harvest email addresses from mailing lists, websites, chat rooms, domain contact points, and much more. Understand that if you list your email address online, a spammer will find it.

I bought the manual. Personally, I didn't really find it particularly useful. I'm actually struggling to think of a single practical thing I learnt from that manual... It's a great history lesson on FS though.

I don't mean to crap on Mr. Stinger, I know you're just trying to help. But IMO, rather burn the money, you'll at least get a little heat that way. :p

It probably depends on your previous flightsim experience. If the OP is a newbie to the genre it may be more useful. I bought it too but like most new things I buy i find that online tutorials on YT better for learning about it.

Some people prefer to digest by reading which is why I suggested it. It has been updated along the way and although I haven't revisited it, it is probably more complete now.

No offence taken ! [emoji5]

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Yeah YT tutorials should be anyone's first port of call when struggling with something. I think everyone knows who Squirrel is; but those new to the sim, he made some great tutorials.

Now I'm kind of curious about the manual. It's been a while since I've looked at it, and it's probably been updated a few times since. I'll check it out over lunch...

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide