Hands up for professional Computer cleaning......

daspinall

Before you ask, I'm not connected in any way to this british company or will I receive any commission...I'm shouting this out for the love of the product!!!!.....

I was looking for cans of compressed air on Amazon and came across "Electric Air Duster Blower" for Computers... compared to a can of expensive compressed air that will run out and need replacing, the Electric Air Duster Blower beats the cans hands down, it's more powerful and most importantly, DRY AIR so no corroding parts... far more powerful than a can and never runs out..... tip best to clean the computer outdoors as you will not believe the amount of dust it will bust!!!!! You will extend the life or your computer too! not to mention always running at peak performance.... And with MSFS2020

you need to use every trick in the book to achieve peak performance!!!!!!

Amazon search string..... "IT Dusters CompuCleaner Original Electric Air Duster Blower for PC"

"71N04Z6FtXL._AC_SX4.jpg

Edited by daspinall

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

So, they sell lots of these on Amazon and they're all massively inflated in price marketed to people like you the computer user. The bad thing about this is that you can build up static in the plastic (ESD) and zap your computer parts.

Since I see a lot of these things all made of cheap plastic priced in the range of $50-$100 (£36-£72), I'd be more apt to spend that money on a real pneumatic system with metal parts. So this along with this would work and you just connect your ESD wrist strap to the blow gun. The reminder of the whole ensemble would be grounded via the wall outlet. Providing your wall outlet is grounded. Both products are A and B grades for review quality at fakespot.com. Meaning you can trust the reviews not to have any deception paid in part by the company. They do this with fake reviewers and fake YouTube reviews. It's withen the realm of what is called Astroturf and is used in the pharmaceutical industry to push overly priced medication.

Note that the compressor only stands some 35 CM in height and 28 CM in width and length and is just a 1 gallon (3.8 liter) tank. Perfect for hobbyists and what not. Maybe even for spray painting model aircraft. There is a Craftsman equivalent here. I don't know if Craftsman is popular in the UK, but in the U.S. they are pretty much notorious for great tools.The others would have to be Makita and Milwaukee. Although, I don't have much experience with those except for Craftsman and that's all I buy. Except some Snap On wrenches and what have you.

Edited by CRJ_simpilot

I love it takes less than two mins to thoroughly clean the rig.. I'm not anti plastic unless it comes in the form of plastic knives and forks, what's all that about........ I think a compressor just to dust off my rig once a month is a tad of an overkill lol

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

I think a compressor just to dust off my rig once a month is a tad of an overkill lol

LOL You're right, but I'm a

type of guy and love my tools and what not. I have tools for most jobs, even some minor surgical stuff like suturing a wound! LOL Yes, I have a surgical tool kit.

I mentioned it because the price for those air pushers are very inflated due to marketing and for the money you can have a one gallon air tank with motor for about the same cost. It also doubles for other projects...

I love it takes less than two mins to thoroughly clean the rig.. I'm not anti plastic unless it comes in the form of plastic knives and forks, what's all that about........

Someone had the great idea that metal eating utensils were inconvenient in certain situations like picnics and what have you and thus created a throwaway utensil. Probably the best invention since the Romans(?) created the fork or who ever created the "spork."

Now a little advice to those that will use a plastic fork. Depending on the sturdiness of these things, be very careful what you use it with. In my case, I was eating an over done chicken cordon bleu with a plastic fork, then as I was taking another bite I noticed a piece of the fork was missing and realized I must have swallowed that small piece of plastic. So knowing damn well that could potentially mess my intestines up, I went to the ER in preparation to have an IV to induce vomiting. I also knew this was very important because a surgery for that could have you in a case of sepsis after surgery. But no, there was no induced vomiting. They took X-rays and didn't see anything (probably due to fecal matter) and said it would probably just pass. I also think he said the stomach acid would help break it down a little. I'm thinking the acid made the small piece of plastic more malleable and not pointy to be passed on through the tubes. At least that's what I hoped would happen.

So there you have it. Be extra cautious eating hard food with a plastic fork. I have one of these and it's made of a different more sturdier plastic so it wouldn't do that unless you apply lots and lots of force.

Edited by CRJ_simpilot