Newest update 1-15-8-0

Hello,

I got today a mandatory update 1-15-8-0

Since the major update + France & Benelux was just 3 days ago, does anyone know what today's new update is supposed to add or fix?

Thanks in advance

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

It may have something to do with the article on the Flightsim.com Home page about a hotfix.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

Just an FYI, it's a 1 gig download from the Microsoft Store
Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Thanks. I just updated and everything seems to work fine. Not like I've ever had a problem with this Simulator (except that "one time" in February).

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

I have loaded MSFS several times today and have not seen this update -- it stays at 1-15-7-0. Otherwise everything appears normal. Strange.

Did you update through the MS Store first?

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

I have loaded MSFS several times today and have not seen this update -- it stays at 1-15-7-0. Otherwise everything appears normal. Strange.

You have to get it from the MS Store only, not in-game.

Ryzen 7 5800X@4.7ghz, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 32 Gig Gskill 3600, AMD 6800XT Black, Corsair 850w, Soundblaster Z, Samsung 970 M.2 1tb for o/s, Samsung 850 Evo 500g for MSFS, Samsung 860 Evo 1tb for Games

You have to get it from the MS Store only, not in-game.

Hopefully you will get it from the MS Store! My flight sim went into 'checking for updates' yesterday and I was told that I needed a mandatory update before launching the program - already have 1-15-7-0 - clicked ok and got transported to the MS Store - download started and then failed with a Code: 0x8007001F almost immediately. Tried many times since but has been like that for the last 24 hours. Once again, a superb rollout by MS !!

Looks like I will be doing yet another full re-install :mad:

Hopefully you will get it from the MS Store! My flight sim went into 'checking for updates' yesterday and I was told that I needed a mandatory update before launching the program - already have 1-15-7-0 - clicked ok and got transported to the MS Store - download started and then failed with a Code: 0x8007001F almost immediately. Tried many times since but has been like that for the last 24 hours. Once again, a superb rollout by MS !!

Looks like I will be doing yet another full re-install :mad:

Have you tried logging out of the MS Store and back in?

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I have 1-15-8-0 and I did not have to do anything.

Same happened to me. I fired up the sim today fully expecting it to do an update but nothing happened. I checked the version and it was already at 1.15.8.0.