Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast

Thread: I'm done with FS2020

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher12 View Post
    Currently 17 of the latest 25 posts on the official forums are complaints.
    MSFS must have attracted the worlds most incompetent computer users because it's been like this since day one and the majority of people are having problems???
    Soooo, you have never used this simulator at all. Ok, what makes you the resident expert, then?
    MSI Mag Z390 M/B, I7-9700K 4.7 Ghz, 32 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by Skywatcher12 View Post
    I'm still waiting on Kevin's screenshot...lol
    A screenshot of what? Me flying and enjoying this simulator with a big smile on my face? Just use your imagination.
    MSI Mag Z390 M/B, I7-9700K 4.7 Ghz, 32 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 2080 8GB Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset

Smiling with you!

I’ll be there too

Regards
    Steve
    Intel I9-10900K - Gigabyte Z490 Vision G - 64Gb DDR4 - Gigabyte RTX2080ti - 3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs
    Corsair HXi series 1000W 80+ Platinum PSU - 1x500gb & 1x1TB M.2 SSDs. - Reverb G2 VR Headset

Quote Originally Posted by stinger2k2 View Post
    More random quotes...

Wave effect not working....USER CHANGING FILES. EASY FIX

Live weather not downloading....HASNT FOR SOME TIME. EASY FIX.

ATC addressing aircraft problem....USER CHANGED DEFAULT FILES. EASY FIX.

Secondary tower frequencies not in action...DEFAULT FS9 ATC. Still better then MSFS atc.

Oh, wait a minute, i was reading the FS9 forum

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

Of course you are bound to get SOME issues considering there is about 43,782 more add-ons available in FS9 compared to MSFS which seemingly is struggling even at default settings.

Quote Originally Posted by danbiosca View Post
    . Gosh, I hardly could look at those comparatively primitive graphics, which not so long ago I found wonderful. I felt almost like watching PSION Flight Simulator, a sim that I used to load from a cassette tape on my Sinclair ZX Spectrum in the 80s, if you grant me the overstatement. I'm afraid MSFS graphics might have spoiled me forever.

Anyhow, once discarded FS9, now I plan to do the same with FSX, just in case. Problem is that the boxed FSX activation process is virtually impossible on Windows 10, so I'm waiting for the next Steam sale in order to get the Steam version and give it a try. I will let you know my impressions, if someone is interested.

To each his own. Happy flying.

Well, you can say the same for fsx, P3D and x-plane. And real sims real pilots use haven’t always exactly set the world on fire as far as graphics goes. I guess there is more a focus in other areas rather then what would look good in a screen shot.

And yep each their own. And right now my FS9 blows MSFS out of the water so I’m more then happy to stay put.

Quote Originally Posted by JSMR View Post
    Well, you can say the same for fsx, P3D and x-plane. And real sims real pilots use haven’t always exactly set the world on fire as far as graphics goes. I guess there is more a focus in other areas rather then what would look good in a screen shot.

And yep each their own. And right now my FS9 blows MSFS out of the water so I’m more then happy to stay put.
    Now let's compare default FS2004 to default MSFS.

Isn't it time this one be put to bed by now?
    Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Quote Originally Posted by JohnnyJohnJohn View Post
    Isn't it time this one be put to bed by now?
    Why? Because the discussion doesn't favor your point of view?
    Mark Daniels

Quote Originally Posted by kevinfolsom View Post
    A screenshot of what? Me flying and enjoying this simulator with a big smile on my face? Just use your imagination.
    A screenshot that shows me how well this sim is working?
    Talk is cheap.
    Text on a forum is even cheaper!
    Go to an airport, screenshot it. I want to see AI traffic. Is this a difficult request?
    Mark Daniels

Page 7 of 8 FirstFirst ... 5678 LastLast