Sim Update IV is now up!

Just a quick PSA so y'all can get the latest updates. I think there's also a new world update.

Pretty sure there's going to be brand-new bugs for everybody to enjoy! *tongue-in-cheek*

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)

I've just come on here to see if others are having problems loading the sim this afternoon..... the circle spins round over the greenwich photo but never gets to the checking updates graphic ...... Thanks, now I know why will reset MS Store.......

ASRock X570 TAICHI Mother Board

AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*

Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler

Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 64GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*

MSI NVIDIA GeForce RTX 3090 Ti 24GB SUPRIM X Ampere.

1000W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

hhmmm, it says they fixed the Honeycomb HDG issue. We will see I guess.
Ryzen 7 5800X@4.7ghz, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 32 Gig Gskill 3600, AMD 6800XT Black, Corsair 850w, Soundblaster Z, Samsung 970 M.2 1tb for o/s, Samsung 850 Evo 500g for MSFS, Samsung 860 Evo 1tb for Games

I just did a system restore that got the whatever it was.... updating now!

Samsung Odyssey G9 C49G95TSSR - QLED monitor - curved - 49" - 5120 x 1440 Dual Quad HD @ 240 Hz

Can't get Live Weather to work. Took off from ORLY looking around, would select Live Weather, it would hesitate and go back to Clear Skies.

Also, how far from a POI do you have to be before the ID of it comes up?

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

Just downloaded the world update4. Took off from Le Bourget ... The Stade de France looks like a circular building, the Arc de Triomphe is not there anymore (just a building), no Obelisque at the Concorde, no Montparnasse Tower, and no Notre Dame Cathedral!

My photogrammetry is on just as Bing is on...

Wasn't Paris supposed to be on photogrammetry? Am I the only one one to miss these Parisian landmarks?

I really hope someone tells me there are indeed here and I have made a mistake in my graphics settings, which I'll be glad to change.

Crossing my fingers...

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

Did Paris from Orly they've done a nice job, lots of bridges under water... One thing I really enjoyed was flying under the Eiffel Tower. and not hitting an invisible wall........ Sadly the city is missing Notre-Dame!

Got things sorted out on my end.

I was experiencing the you are updated to the correct version (plus missing files), had nothing downloaded, and my Marketplace was greyed out.

Checked my online capability and it was off :) Turned it on, and everything worked. Had a few minor updates.

Paris is straining my GPU a bit, hitting 95-100% a LOT, but it is keeping my FPS at 30, sometimes dipping to 27. I did see a number of bridges, a few were under water and I passed over one water area which was WAY OFF!!! lol, should have screenshoted it, but alas did not.

Moral of the story, if your having problems, remember to check your online status :)

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

All the Paris landmarks are here!

Please DO NOT make the mistake I did....

After downloading the update (close to 20 Giga) do not forget to download the France-Benelux (close to 5 Gs) update

You will then find the cathedral, the Montparnasse tower and many other goodies!

J-Louis Belard, 6 miles SW of KGAI

Dell XPS,8930, I-7 9700, 32GB DD4,

512 SSD, 2TB HD, 6GB GeForce GTX 1660

All the Paris landmarks are here!

Please DO NOT make the mistake I did....

After downloading the update (close to 20 Giga) do not forget to download the France-Benelux (close to 5 Gs) update

You will then find the cathedral, the Montparnasse tower and many other goodies!

Thanks for the reminder. That was one step I had overlooked. I finally was able to see Paris!!!!

Hi Nothing from my community folder is showing content manager as installed but as far as i can tell everything in folder is working its hard to check everything Unless this is something new and items in community folder don't Install now I doubt thats right but you never know As other users items from community folder Installed ?

... other users items from community folder Installed ?

Community stuff Not Installed for me also.

I have mostly Working Title mods in my community folder. They (CJ4, G3000, GX) appear to be working excepting the G1000 mod (Devs looking into it).

The rest of the patch was uneventful for me.

Edited by Paxx

yes Notre-Dame is there I have my setting all at mid range so I can fly in VR.. Without VR the card will work fine in Ultra mode!... just need a more powerful card when the drought is over.... the money is stacking up so it's going to be a top end card!!!!!!

https://www.techradar.com/uk/news/can-nvidias-cryptomining-cards-help-you-finally-get-an-rtx-3080

Edited by daspinall

Hi Nothing from my community folder is showing content manager as installed but as far as i can tell everything in folder is working its hard to check everything Unless this is something new and items in community folder don't Install now I doubt thats right but you never know As other users items from community folder Installed ?

I had a similar experience happen to me, my online functionality was turned off. Once it turned back on, my Community folder started working, plus my other installs showed up

Looks like another new update this morning, in part to address "packages in your community folder that may not have been updated..."
Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

Looks like another new update this morning, in part to address "packages in your community folder that may not have been updated..."

I am not seeing another Update. Items in Community still have no way to update from the game.

Ryzen 7 5800X@4.7ghz, Asus TUF Gaming X570-Plus, 32 Gig Gskill 3600, AMD 6800XT Black, Corsair 850w, Soundblaster Z, Samsung 970 M.2 1tb for o/s, Samsung 850 Evo 500g for MSFS, Samsung 860 Evo 1tb for Games

thanks neilends so is that why nothing is installing in the content manager ? but most of it is working I really dont understand whats going on every time there is an update brings more problems getting tired of to be honest.

I really don't know. I am not much of a software expert. All I can report is that I have had no problems with either of the two downloads, or with content manager.

Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

I am not seeing another Update. Items in Community still have no way to update from the game.

I completed the main update download yesterday, and played the game to test it, which revealed no problems.

When I started the game this morning, there was a brand new announcement about another update, with a description of the issues that included my quote above. It was about 5 GB. I tested that too and did not encounter problems when testing the game post-download.

Sorry to all those who are having problems. Been there.