SimBrrief Flightplas Using 727

Guys have anyone here ever used S/B flightplan software to plan a flight?

How did you get it to follow the plan? The 727 has no GPS and, you cant get it to follow an FMC neither.

I love the plane but I'm tried of flying vor or heading, sometimes i get lazy and just want to press that GPS button and go.

Any ideas on how to get this done?:D

Best way I've found is to select certain points on the flight plan, find those coordinates, and then program them into the INS. You won't be flying the flight plan exactly, but looking for points that have a major turn in them will get you somewhere close to that flight plan from SimBrief. It would be pretty close to flying VOR to VOR, you just won't have all those waypoints in between

Any 727

First of all, I have problems believing the "has no GPS"-part of yr post. Whatever.

You may guess the 727 I use from my sig, and I use ISG Gauges (payware) with them.

Provides a working FMC (can be updated through Navigraph - also payware), and does a good job for LNAV with SID/STAR.

VNAV cannot work, as my 727s have no auto-throttle.

Requires a bit more then basic panel editing knowledge.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg

First of all, I have problems believing the "has no GPS"-part of yr post. Whatever.

You may guess the 727 I use from my sig, and I use ISG Gauges (payware) with them.

Provides a working FMC (can be updated through Navigraph - also payware), and does a good job for LNAV with SID/STAR.

VNAV cannot work, as my 727s have no auto-throttle.

Requires a bit more then basic panel editing knowledge.

Wim

None of the HJG 727's have GPS. Its either VOR or INS if you install the CIVA INS. The 727 is so much more hands on but rewarding when it all goes right. No time to get bored. Climb 350/.80-82. Cruise 0.84-86. Descend that Mach until 350 IAS down to 3000ft.

Love it!!