Flying around the world in any Microsoft Flight Simulator

theflyer

Hello everybody,

I am a Dutch newbie at this forum, but I have a question. Long time ago there was a set of flight adventures called 'Hopping around the World'. I have flown the complete route. I used several aircraft, from single engine props to aircraft like a DC4 or DC6, and newer 'stuff' to, like the King Air 350i, just to mention a few.

I remember there was a description of flights, flying by several pilots, called 'Around the World with a six pack'. It was even a site on the internet, but it seems that the site has vanished. The tour started at the US East Coast, with a flight from Westchester County to Philadelphia, all the way down to Miami and then going to the Caribbean. At each stop the flying crew was telling something about the city were the are at the moment, as well as something about local beer. That declares the part of 'a six pack' in the title.

Is there anybody who knows more about this set of flights, does the original site exsist somewhere else, maybe with a different name?

Any help is welcome.

Cant help but can I be so bold as to make a suggestion: I personally would find it very interesting to do the research work and putting my own style and thoughts onto it you'll end up knowing a lot of other simmers from around the world hopefully, as I did when I posted my first scenery "Howards Mix" for FS9 now re branded to The Natural World and now copies for P3D and working on FSX and FSXSE. I would be very interested to follow you if you do it as am sure a lot of other simmers here would be.

Howard

biggles-tnw@outlook.com

PS: Like the beer side of it.

Thank you for the quick reaction. In addition to my first post, I can tell you that at the moment I am flying a set of flights called 'SkyZone Trans America 2004'. This is a set of 155 flights across the USA, starting and ending at New York's La Guardia airport. I did already 75 flights, the next one will go from Everett, Washington to Ketchikan, Alaska. I will be using the Beech 1900D from Carenado in the Era Alaska livery.

Is your set of adventures still available? I did a quick search on FlightSim.com, but no results.

The Natural World 2019 is a full graphics upgrade for FS2004 here as freeware one of the most popular scenery's over the years The Natural World 2021 is for P3D v5 only and is here in the Store I am working on a rendition for FSXSE and hopefully it will work in FSX. Sorry no flights.

Howard

Mail : biggles-tnw@outlook.com

Web : http://biggles11.wix.com/the-natural-world

Cant help but can I be so bold as to make a suggestion: I personally would find it very interesting to do the research work and putting my own style and thoughts onto it you'll end up knowing a lot of other simmers from around the world hopefully, as I did when I posted my first scenery "Howards Mix" for FS9 now re branded to The Natural World and now copies for P3D and working on FSX and FSXSE. I would be very interested to follow you if you do it as am sure a lot of other simmers here would be.

Howard

biggles-tnw@outlook.com

PS: Like the beer side of it.

Half the fun is planning out your own Route, visiting the places YOU want to see.

I'll follow along, too!

Alan 🙂

"I created the Little Black Book to keep myself from getting killed..." -- Captain Elrey Borge Jeppesen

AMD 1.9GB/8GB RAM/AMD VISION 1GB GPU/500 GB HDD/WIN 7 PRO 64/FS9 CFS CFS2

COSIM banner_AVSIM3.JPG

Thankyou for your reaction. I think that the product you mention is for the Steam version of Flight Simulator; I asked for any flightsimulator, maybe to get as much reactions as possible. However I use only several versions of Microsoft, from version 5.1 up to FSX. I have installed on my pc the following versions: FS2000, FS2002, FS2004 and FSX. My pc is capable of running FSX very good, I have still my doubts of the 2020 version of Microsoft. Anyway every tip is welcome and will be considered. Thanks anyway...