Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: A318 recommendation for FS9

Default A318 recommendation for FS9

I've used both of the freeware Project Airbus and IFDG, but would like to pick up a payware baby bus. I have a thing for the little airliners like the A318 and B735. Grateful for any suggestions.
    It's interesting how one would upgrade their PC to be able to fly the most recent Sims but yet I keep going back to fs9. I was never really a big user over the years of payware so I'm starting to dabble in that a bit.

Check out this site's library, you have 11 pages of A318 freeware downloads available. Go into the library and "let your fingers do the walking!"

I have FSX, but I have a lot of FS9 downloads in my inventory! I, too, like the smaller Airbus!
    Another favorite is the A300 Airbus, some very nice downloads of those also!

Rick

Funny you mention Project Airbus, for some strange reason none of them work on my setup, everytime I have tried one I get an error, others work fine.
    I think in your search you will get spoilt for choice, at one time there was hardly a day went by without an Airbus in the library.
    Don't forget there are a few other similar sized airliners too worth a look besides Airbus and Boeing.

Col.

Thanks for the responses guys! I have used the heck out of the library here over the years. I'm thinking 16 years on from it's release, I am finally now looking into my first payware planes. I have the Captainsim 757 and VCOL Embraer 190/195. Enjoying them both.
    I'll look at the Wilco today.

Wilco, using Project Airbus model and FDE. Or if you don't care, use the PSS panel with PA model and FDE.
    Best regards,
    Luis Hernández

Is the Wilco worth getting? I’ve been eyeing it for a while but have been hesitant due to widely reported CTDs for 64-bit OS. But I don’t have any Airbus addons, and this looks like it could be a good one otherwise.

Hi,

I've got the Wilco/Feelthere Airbus Evo 1 (A318 --> A321). I run it on Win7x64 Pro (no compatibility mode) without too much problems.
    Using WinXP SP3 compatibility mode breaks the weather radar (on my PC at least).

The FlyByWire works OK. The AP/AT does have some quirks. But I've learned to work around them...

Regards,
    DDP.

So I purchased the Wilco today. Just my luck, I was getting an instant CTD when clicking fly now. I managed to temporarily resolve the issue by downloading a registry fix for the Wilco, but I still have the problem maybe 25% of the time. And it also crashes when I exit. Still trying to fix the issue...
    Last edited by Agent00729; 04-22-2021 at 03:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Agent00729 View Post
    So I purchased the Wilco today. Just my luck, I was getting an instant CTD when clicking fly now. I managed to temporarily resolve the issue by downloading a registry fix for the Wilco, but I still have the problem maybe 25% of the time. And it also crashes when I exit. Still trying to fix the issue...
    May be how it functions on Win 10. Good luck finding a solution.
    Mark Daniels

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast