HELP! Stuck in this menu!

Does anyone know how to get out of the menu pulled down on the lefthand screen of this CJ4?

Since there's NO MANUAL (have I mentioned this before??) I try to learn by doing. I was able to cycle through menu items with the knob, but when I got to the bottom one, and pushed the knob to select, I was stuck.

No way out?CJ4 panel.jpg

That looks like the stock CJ4 you're using.

With the greatest respect it is rubbish. Download the Working Title CJ4 (free from flightsim.to) which is so, so much better with almost everything working as it should. Just goes in your Community Folder.

And there is also a manual for it................

With the greatest respect it is rubbish. Download the Working Title CJ4 (free from flightsim.to) which is so, so much better with almost everything working as it should. Just goes in your Community Folder.

OK, I'll try it.

As you see, however, my immediate problem appears to have been solved.

OK, I downloaded it.

Could not extract to Community ("file title too long," or something, as is often the case).

Extracted to Download folder, and moved the extracted folders into Community. CJ-4 did not appear in Sim.

Tinkered with file structure to replicate one that works. Still did not show up in Sim, except as a livery under the stock CJ4.

Suggestions welcomed.

Also, if there's a Manual, it's not in the download.