SaiteK Pro flight Yoke System

Using FSIM 2020 running on Windows 10 PC:

Every time I boot up FLSIM I have to run setup on of my Siatek Pro Flight Yoke system before FLIM will recognise it. Its a nuisance as the setup involves unplugging the USB running the setup and then plugging the USB back in. I have downloaded the Logistic (the new owners of Saitek)recommended driver for Windows 10. I cant understand why the Yoke is not saved by FLSIM. Never had this issue with FLSIM 2004. Can any one help?

This is obviously a problem with the Saitek software. I would try deleting the Saitek driver and just let MSFS manage the device on it's own without any other driver software.
i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

I agree, MSFS recognizes all my hardware without issues.

"Don't believe everything you see on the internet." - Abe Lincoln HP Pavilion Desktop i5-8400@2.8ghz, 16gb RAM, 1TB M.2 SSD, GTX1650 4GB, 300 MBPS internet, 31.5" curved monitor, Logitech yoke-throttle, Flt Vel trim wheel, TFRP rudder pedals, G/M IR headset, Extreme 3D Pro joystick, Wheel Stand Pro S Dlx

Using FSIM 2020 running on Windows 10 PC:

Every time I boot up FLSIM I have to run setup on of my Siatek Pro Flight Yoke system before FLIM will recognise it. Its a nuisance as the setup involves unplugging the USB running the setup and then plugging the USB back in. I have downloaded the Logistic (the new owners of Saitek)recommended driver for Windows 10. I cant understand why the Yoke is not saved by FLSIM. Never had this issue with FLSIM 2004. Can any one help?

I too run the saitek/Logitech flight yoke system and have had no issues at all. It was easy to tweak to my style, I was able to load presets in, all around I have found it to be the perfect setup...I use just the yoke and throttle quadrant.

• 2 weeks later...

Agreed, I also have no issues with my Saitek units, everything hooked up and works well.

What I do have an issue with is my Thrustmaster Pedals. Every time before I can start my taxi, I have to unplug my controller and plug it back in again, otherwise, for some strange reason, there is a right bias, so I cannot make left turns... And yes I have setup the controller in windows and using the thrustmaster app... Inconvenient yes, but not to much of an annoyance as I have now included the procedure in my flight-control checks prior to taxi.