Where's the parking brake release in the Airbus a320?

Thought I'd give a "heavy" a try today, in the MSFS flight-training tutorial on how to take off. But I couldn't find the parking brake release in the cockpit, and control + num del key didn't work. How do you get this big guy rolling?
HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5

Thought I'd give a "heavy" a try today, in the MSFS flight-training tutorial on how to take off. But I couldn't find the parking brake release in the cockpit, and control + num del key didn't work. How do you get this big guy rolling?

I don’t know about the in-cockpit Brake Release, but you can go into Controls for your keyboard and search for Brake to see what it’s currently set to.

You can manually click on the brake with your mouse, it should be down on the main throttle quadrant near the trim wheel and rudder trim. if youd like to cheat and use the keyboard the "P" key activates and releases the parking brake.

You can also assign a joystick button to set and release the parking brake. I have button 11 on my Logitech 3D Pro joystick assigned as I don't want to move the view to that part of the instrument panel just to release it using the mouse.

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick

You can also assign a joystick button to set and release the parking brake. I have button 11 on my Logitech 3D Pro joystick assigned as I don't want to move the view to that part of the instrument panel just to release it using the mouse.

Excellent plan. I use TrackIR, and looking forward and down to find and then click on a parking brake in almost any plane can become challenging.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

HP Omen 25L Desktop, Intel i7-1070 CPU, 32 GB DDR RAM, Nvidia 3070 GPU, 1 TB SSD, Logitech flight yoke, throttle quadrant, rudder pedals, multi-panel, radio panel, TrackIR 5