A32NX Standalone Aicraft

Hello Hi! FBW Team launched their standalone aircraft variants on the flightsim.to site. They look quite cool models I downloaded one but

unfortunately I can not make it work. I put the folder in the community folder but the plane does not show up. If you have any idea

about installing this particular one please kindly tell us .Thanks

Not sure that I agree with that. I just deleted the MOD Experimental version from my community folder. Fired up the installer (had to update it first) then installed the Experimental version again and it was indeed the Standalone version! Don't think about trying to install aircraft files that you have downloaded from alternative sites - just use the installer.

Incidently, have you properly read the page that you were looking at on flightsim.to? What you are seeing there are simply liveries, not the actual aircraft. I will quote what it says at the top of the page>

" Files in this catagory require the Third Party Aircraft A32NX by FlyByWire Simulations. These liveries are compatible with the latest development branch. "

Clicking on the (red) A32NX takes you directly to the download page that I provided earlier. Click 'Download' to be presented with the option of using the installer OR downloading either of the 3 versions separately. It is recommended that you use the installer.

Don't mention it, you are very welcome. !!

Don't ya just love the way some people reply very quickly to say a simple "Thanks for helping me out..."

Makes me wonder why I even bother sometimes.

I suppose it is just possible that there could be a good reason, but after 4 days .... hmmmm.