Carrier Needed!

CTarana45

What could be so specific about your carrier/fulcrum combination ? Does IRIS have this as a combination, either as pay- or freeware ?

Why not try Severn Rewetti's old but excellent Waikato carrier, positioned off the East coast of New Zealand's North Island and while you're at it, also download and install Rob Barendregt's catapult and cable trapping system. I believe it (from memory) was called "carrier-ops". Works great.

Regards.

Hans

Chris; You're looking for the "CV-16 Liaoning" or "Admiral Kuznetsov" scenery. I'm getting the feeling that its un-obtainium for FS2004 however it was payware from Alphasim and IRIS at one time. That ski-jump bow makes the ship tricky for FS2004, I'm not sure how they modelled it.

You can find an example included with the (payware) Bear Studios J-15 Naval Flanker at Just Flight HOWEVER its listed as scenery for ONLY FSX with the old Tacpack or P3D. :p

If you don't mind going the payware route, you can try searching for old FS2004 add-ons at Amazon or EBay and maybe you'll get lucky. :pilot:

Good hunting!