Scenery Folks Question

I am NOT a scenery guy.

That said, I have used some add-on programs to eliminate high rise buildings around KMLB with the Exclusion tool in the past because Melbourne, Florida, USA just doesn't have anything taller than six stories, and just a couple of those near KMLB on the SE side of the airport. Nothing like the massive amount the computer guys at Microsoft placed.

KMLB sits in the middle of single dwelling houses with a few single or two story shops.

It has a middle school-high school campus about a half mile east of 9L, and a small business college just east of that.

Then new car dealerships east of that along US Hwy 1 and the the Banana River Inter-coastal Waterway.

I also modernized KMLB to show the new hangars on the east end of the airport and new Embraer factory buildings on the northeast side of the airport using ADE165.

But I digress from the purpose of my post.....

I have tried using some of the scenery building tools and Rwy12 to add the battleship Alabama to Mobile bay and the battleship New Jersey to the bay across from Philadelphia BOTH to NO avail.

Would one of you scenery Guru type people be so kind as to add these battleships to their new homes as museums?

I know it isn't a BIG thing for some of you, but it does keep FSX and FS9 interesting to have more accurate eye candy.

Thanking you all in advance.

Lee

Try these guys, they've definitely got New Jersey and she's pilotable: http://fsx-shipyards.com/site/index.php?page=search&type=results&content=%22Battleship%22&days=-1&only_search_meta=1&all_defaults=1

Also try Henrik Nielsen's Global AI Ship Traffic (ignore the MSFS label, it's the version for FSX, FSX:SE & P3D): https://www.flightsimnorway.com/addons/default.php?key=cFp6YzJWYXdmdjRaMjl6Mlh3R09Hdz09

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Thanks Tiger1962,

I've got most, if not all, of the AI Shipping traffic installed.

There is no Alabama battleship (South Dakota Class I think), only Iowa Class that I can find.

They were not that different looking.

Mobile has a great USS Alabama Park: https://www.ussalabama.com/ visible from I-10 and US 90.

I thought about "piloting" one of the Iowa class battleships into Mobile Bay, but don't know how to make it a permanent scenery object.

Okay, of all places, FreeFlowFlorida has a Mobile Free Flow WITH the USS Alabama moored where the museum park is located. They even included the submarine, though 90 degrees off of its actual heading and in the water rather than on ground as it is actually.

The park is lacking all of the buildings and display vehicles and aircraft, but hey, it is a start.

The USS New Jersey, however is MIA. (As are several bridges in the area. Well, not actually missing, just hundreds of yards out of place.