Aircraft Textures

BONDENO

Hi Guys

I like to update my plans and planes as much as i can to the real world,as there is not much coming out for fs9 AI now IE:new liveries etc, is there any way you can convert files such as fx textures to use in fs9.

Or is there any more web sites that i can get ai planes and liveries that are not in this web site and work in fs9, thank you.

Love fs9 still my most useable sim on pc, just frustrates me when i see all the new liveries coming out but unable to use them.

I have converted some liveries but at the time it was a bit of a faff, I suspect now there is easier ways to do it.

Have you heard of FsRepaint program, you can use it in FS9 and now there is a newer version, it is easy to use and I have made lots of liveries for my aircraft with it.

I personally like to do fictional liveries, I know a lot don't like that as they like real World, I have done a few real ones though.

Look on the Russian website for FS you may see some you like there and just type in Google 'FS2004 aircraft' it will bring up lots of links, mind you a lot have gone now, you will get the error on the screen saying the website is no longer available but keep searching, plus a few of the guys will post links as well.

You can use flyable aircraft for AI as well but some do hammer the frame rates, some are not too bad, I have had to tweak a few to fly as AI as well.

Do you like military aircraft look at MAIW (Military ai Works) they have lots of aircraft from all over the world and great models they are too?

Here are some of my aircraft repaints, as you see most are fictional but that is what I like to do.

After a page loads you may have to give it time then scroll down, there are a few pages lol, will also add some of these paints are now lost because of a hard drive failure a while ago and they weren't saved unfortunately.

https://imageshack.com/a/qg7l/1

Col.

Here are some of my aircraft repaints, as you see most are fictional but that is what I like to do.

After a page loads you may have to give it time then scroll down, there are a few pages lol, will also add some of these paints are now lost because of a hard drive failure a while ago and they weren't saved unfortunately.

https://imageshack.com/a/qg7l/1

Col.

Nice work.

To view my repaints and other stuff just click on the image below!

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]