After almost 20 years I made The Leap Of Faith

I have found the environment of FSX to be great, the planes are very good, it is a disappointment

to see tons of Payware its the same old story people trying to make a fast buck. What made this

sim great was the dedication of the good people who do this hobby for fun and put their heart

into it. When it comes to the panels they stink!!! They are the worst I have seen I saw in some

it was so bad they had to borrow from FS9. As far as the scenery it is very good BUT!! the good

people who make the scenery will drive me to drink. a number of the sceneries (not a lot) don;nt

even show weather its FSX or FS9! The Scenery instructions Can be so complicated I give up. I

will never go to FS2020 at almost 80 I have reached the end of the line.

Casey

it is a disappointment

to see tons of Payware its the same old story people trying to make a fast buck.

Hmmm... then you should perhaps make some aircraft or sceneries and freely distribute them? Are you saying that people who put hundreds of hours (more in many cases) into designing an add-on should always do this free? They certainly don't force you to use their product, and there ARE loads of free add-ons. Of course HP should give us free printers, and Microsoft should give us a free operating system (you CAN get Linux, though), or perhaps ACER should give us free computers?

It's one thing to not like a particular product, but it's something else again to say that something a person (or group of people, in many cases) have spent hundreds, perhaps thousands of hours on, often at considerable monetary cost to them, should give that product away.

Sort through the freeware, and don't complain about those products, because complaints tend to drive folks out of freeware production, and ignore the payware, since you are not willing to pay and NOTHING, but NOTHING entitles you to take it free. Nothing and no one is forcing you to use any of this.

Larry N.

As Skylab would say:

Remember: Aviation is NOT an exact Science!

You had a bad day?? This has to rank as the strangest post i have seen here. Are you having a swipe at payware or freeware? You are not very coherent on that point. If you are denegrating freeware aircraft/scenery then shame on you.

i5 4690 (350mhz) with Arctic Cooler, 8GB Corsair Vengeance 1600mhz, ASUS Rock H97 performance MoBo, MSI Ventus XS OC 1660GTX 6GB, Windows10 64bit, 256GB and 500GB Crucial SSDs