350i Handbook anywhere? Or handbooks in general...

I want to try my hand at flying the 350i. I have a feeling this plane is going to turn into my workhorse for FSEconomy. Always did like the idea of twin turboprops to get fast and high and far.

Of course, to begin to learn to fly the thing, I must do some homework first. Naturally, my first thought is to find a copy of the POH, but it seems I'd either have to buy it or register through Beechcraft/Textron's website (which I bet asks you for your license, aircraft registration, etc., to verify you actually own/fly one).

While the whole handbook would be er...handy...to have, I'm OK with just a few select pages that contain critical info such as landing configurations, optimal flying settings, etc.

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)

For simming purposes, I just google the POH for the make and model at issue and there are a few PDFs out there on random websites. They very likely won't match the exact year of your MSFS plane, so you obviously couldn't rely on them in real life, but for sim purposes it's at least a helpful guide.
Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

Well, I found something that yields useful info. Actually, very useful as it contains vital performance info. If anyone happens to be looking for a basic reference to fly the 350i, here's what I found:

https://www.africair.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/SD-KA350i-Unit-1031-to-TBD-2015-Oct.pdf

Ryzen 5 5600x / NVIDIA 3060 Ti Founder's Edition / ASRock B450M Steel Legend Motherboard / 2TB Inland Premium TLC NVMe SSD / 32GB DDR4-3200 RAM / Monitor: Monoprice Zero-G 35" UWQHD (3440x1440 Ultrawide)

Well, I found something that yields useful info. Actually, very useful as it contains vital performance info. If anyone happens to be looking for a basic reference to fly the 350i, here's what I found:

https://www.africair.com/wp-content/uploads/2016/03/SD-KA350i-Unit-1031-to-TBD-2015-Oct.pdf

Useful that, thanks [emoji106]

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Found another good reference document, this one straight from Beechcraft. Be aware, though, they listed two different flavors, one being the regular 350i and the other being 350iER (presumably for comparison, the latter being designated for "Special Missions").

https://www.beechcraft.com/special_missions/assets/documents/350iER_Brief_New_2012.pdf

OK...wow...flying a twin turbo is very...different!

I kind of got the startup procedure down, but I'm redlining the torque and ITT not long after takeoff and "crash" due to overstressing.

I'm gonna have to find out the proper settings for this plane for takeoff, climb, cruise, descent and then landing...I'm hoping someone here might enlighten me!

I don't do turboprops myself, so I don't have first hand knowledge.

But I heard somewhere that the turbine logic in the sim is currently out to lunch. Perhaps others can share more info?

Ryzen 5 3600X, 16 GB 3733 MTs RAM, Radeon RX5700 OC, 2560 x 1080 Ultrawide