Update 1.14.5 & G3000

After the subject update I had to remove the working title g3000 v02.0 from the community folder in order to access some of the functions in TBM G3000 displays.

Any others experiencing the same issue or am I guilty of finger trouble?

CRV

I don't know What happened but after the update the two outer screens in the TBM930 wont come on, did they change the way to turn them on or is it a bug? anybody?
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

I don't know What happened but after the update the two outer screens in the TBM930 wont come on, did they change the way to turn them on or is it a bug? anybody?

I'd like to know this one too. The TBM is my go to.......

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

And also the fix for the TBM930 that has the doors opening no longer work so I had to remove it.....A BIG THANKS Asobo!!!!! Edited by waymon
Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

That's a known issue and is listed in the World Update 3 Release Notes:

KNOWN ISSUES

Throttle mapping reversed for the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Beechcraft King Air 350i does not change pitch with VS wheel when Autopilot is enabled

In rare occasions, Aircraft screens might not initialize correctly upon loading a flight. Please restart the flight to fix the issue.

The plane continually loses altitude causing it to crash after loading into the Attitudes & Instruments Training Flight

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

That's a known issue and is listed in the World Update 3 Release Notes:

KNOWN ISSUES

Throttle mapping reversed for the Thrustmaster HOTAS Warthog

Beechcraft King Air 350i does not change pitch with VS wheel when Autopilot is enabled

In rare occasions, Aircraft screens might not initialize correctly upon loading a flight. Please restart the flight to fix the issue.

The plane continually loses altitude causing it to crash after loading into the Attitudes & Instruments Training Flight

This issue is not so rare for me, every time reload I get no screens working.

This issue is not so rare for me, every time reload I get no screens working.

If this when reloading a saved flight, Asobo's advice is to restart the flight from scratch unfortunately.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

If this when reloading a saved flight, Asobo's advice is to restart the flight from scratch unfortunately.

That worked Thanks