Radar Contact

ac103010

Radar Contact is now freeware, see the Radar Contact forum over at Avsim for download links.

If you're having problems with your default ATC, you'll probably have the same problems with Radar Contact which uses all the same default Comms frequencies.

It seems that your default Comms frequencies have become corrupted somehow. I would recommend uninstalling Acceleration and/or any Service Packs, reboot your PC and then re-install them.

Edited by tiger1962

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Tiger, are there any problems with uninstalling Acceleration and SP's? I read that this will uninstall everything that's been installed since Acceleration was installed. Is this true? And, in reality, what will I lose?

Allan

Tiger, are there any problems with uninstalling Acceleration and SP's? I read that this will uninstall everything that's been installed since Acceleration was installed. Is this true? And, in reality, what will I lose?

Allan

Nothing will be uninstalled except Acceleration and SP1. Of course any add-ons which depended on those will no longer work until you re-install SP1 and Acceleration. Some add-ons may need to be Repaired if that option is available in the Windows Add/Remove Programs screen, if not then they'll need to be re-installed.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

John, I get that but when I initiate that zipped file I get that encryption box, and nothing else.

Allan

Ah, understood. That doesn't seem to be the right file, as a test I have just downloaded it and it is far too small.. There is a link from the following page to a rather larger one which hopefully is correct - I haven't tried it myself:

flightsim.com/vbfs/content.php?18965-Radar-Contact-Now-Freeware

John

http://www.adventure-unlimited.org

My co-pilot's name is Sid and he's a star!