Ioannis Kapodistrias Airport (Greece) to Charles DeGaul (Paris, France) Aegean Air

Different flight for me. I usually don't do airliners, so this is from Ioannis Kapodistrias Airport in Greece, after a friend of mine's father said I should check out this local for crazy approaches and take offs. Close mountains made for a challenging take off indeed, as the aircraft was very close through out the climb out to a mountain right near by. Flight performed in Aegean Airlines A320 Neo, landing in Charles DeGaul Airport in Paris.

Revving for Take off at Kapodistrias.

lx9jO5r.png

Climbing out with the beautiful Greek countryside below us.

d9FyJju.png

Climbing out with the precision turn to avoid the mountain

9Jogg5M.png

Qxcuuqs.png

Over the Alps

TC4xDm9.png

XNpEbiu.png

Descending into Paris

N5QKiLS.png

EhtqcB6.png

On Final

lyl5y40.png

Thanks for looking and have a good one every body

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.

Super shots and flight JJJ, Enjoyed looking at them!!!!

Thanks John, Much appreciated man. Glad to have you guys back here at the forums to enjoy them.

Gorgeous captures there John! :) your like me I don't fly airliners very often, can't see the scenery very well. :rolleyes:

Exactly Adam. Hard to enjoy the beauty of MSFS way above at 32,000 feet! :) Sometimes you have to spread your wings though and get it out of your system.

Beautifully done Greek shots John. It kinda makes me want to drink some Ouzo and dance like Zorba!:cool: :cool: :D

Thanks Larry, much appreciated Amigo! Enjoy you Ouzo and Zorba!

Thermaltake Ryzen Gen 9 3900x 12 cores, 4.6 ghz 32 gig of Ram, Liquid Cooled Everything.