Anyone using REX Weatherforce?

Hi all,

Can anyone recommend this product as a better way of getting real live weather into the sim? The blurb says it produces live weather from metars rather than the forecasting method used by Meteoblue and was wondering if it is as accurate as advertised and also if the weather in general is better represented when using it.

Cheers

Stinger

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

I use it as well. It works as advertised. The only compliant's I have are

In order to install an update, you must first uninstall the old version, and then find your license key and re-enter it. It would be nicer if the uninstalling and installing the new version was more seemless

Windows 10 Pro, 32 gigs DDR4 RAM, Nvidia GForce RTX 3070, Intel I7 10700 running at 3.8, with Noctua NH-L9x65, Premium Low-Profile CPU Cooler-HP Reverb G2 for Virtual Reality

I have REX Weatherforce, when I first bought it MSFS was having problems with displaying

correct weather and REX was giving correct weather, But now I'm not sure it's worth buying now

because MFSF seamed to have fixed weather because when I start FS and then start rex weather I don't see

any change in the weather. and I check after every load up. I'm not trying to put down the product

but I don't feel that I need it anymore, and with that said I will keep checking to see if it's even worth using.

Processor: AMD Ryzen 9 5900X 3.7 GHz /Graphics: Red devil RX6800XT 16GB /MB: X570 Gaming WiFi / ram: 32GB@3600 MHz /500GB M.2 Drive /1TB SSD /3-Asus 27" Displays.

I have REX Weatherforce, when I first bought it MSFS was having problems with displaying

correct weather and REX was giving correct weather, But now I'm not sure it's worth buying now

because MFSF seamed to have fixed weather because when I start FS and then start rex weather I don't see

any change in the weather. and I check after every load up. I'm not trying to put down the product

but I don't feel that I need it anymore, and with that said I will keep checking to see if it's even worth using.

Similar story here. I purchased it and do not use it. For one thing, it seemed to cause software crashes to Flight Simulator. But then I noticed that MSFS live weather isn't really so bad anyway.

I never load live weather up from the early menus by the way. Load it up only after your flight session is loaded, from the top of the screen menu.

Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.