Has anyone found a Real Fix? CH Yoke and Rudder Setup...

I've realized someone posted a similar post recently but unfortunately the solution provided just dint work.

I to am having issues setting up the CH Yoke and Pedals In FS2020, I set this following multiple videos on YouTube including the one on the previous post. Before the sensitivity patch everything was working great, but now It just doesn't work for me?

Ailerons AXIS {Set as instructed on the video}

Elevator AXIS {Set as instructed on the video}

Ruder AXIS {Set as instructed on the video}

Left Brake AXIS {Set as instructed on the video}

Right Brake AXIS {Set as instructed on the video}

I've also tried different Sensitivity Settings Simply fails to work properly.

Elevator AXIS- When I Pull up on the yoke instead of the nose pitching UP it Pitches Down

When I Push down on the yoke Pretty much the same it Pitches Down (Seems to only pitch downwards regardless the yoke is being pulled or pushed)

Ailerons AXIS- Horrible just Horrible Although the yoke seems to be operating when banking Left to Right, the Aircraft does not center, then when i center the Aircraft it seems to veer of to the left on its own. Also tried different settings under Sensitivity (Neutral) to see if it corrects the issue but Unfortunately nothing works.

Ruder AXIS- When trying to Rudder to the right, The plane goes LEFT, Seems like Left is the only direction the Aircraft goes regardless which way you Rudder?

I've messed with all sensitivity Settings and honestly I simply cant get this to work, Current settings which I've picked up at a forum as being a working solution but still acts up as described above.

[ATTACH=CONFIG]225618[/ATTACH]

I hope there's a fix somewhere this is driving me NUTS :confused:

Edited by Garciamk3g

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

I feel for your problem but don't have any idea why it's that way. I have CH Flight Sim Yoke and Pro Pedals, both USB. I had no problem setting them up and they have been working fine in both MSFS and X-Plane 11 for awhile now. I did install the CH Control Manager ahead of set up just to make sure I could analyze any issues and it seemed to put some new drivers on my computer. Other than that, I didn't use it. Not sure where you need to go as I have absolutely no problem. If you have the old game port version of the controllers, that could very well be your problem. Hope you can find a solution soon!

If you don't have the game port version, and your yoke works on other sims, you may wind up having to re-install FS.
i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

If you don't have the game port version, and your yoke works on other sims, you may wind up having to re-install FS.

Ended up deleting the profile, going through the steps over again, and reajusting the sensitivities, now finally the Yoke seems to work but unfortunately the Rudder Pedals are still acting up.

I'll see if I can mess with it a bit more tomorrow and see if I can get the rudder pedals to work properly.

BTW I have the USB versions of the Yoke and Rudder pedals, I did notice something on the assignment for the Elevator Axis, on the first try after setting it up it was not displaying the bar that moves left to right when movement is detected like the one on the Aileron Axis, for some reason after setting it up a second time, the White Bar appeared and now it works.

I'm having the same issue with the Rudder Axis, as of right now it is not displaying the white bar that moves left to right when movement is detected, I have no idea as to why it is doing that but I will tinker with it tomorrow and see if I can get it to work, perhaps that's why the rudder's are not working properly.

Edited by Garciamk3g

Phanteks Eclipse P400A, Asus Prime Z490-A, Intel i7 10700k, Nactua U12A cooler, 64GB 3600mhz RAM, Nvidia EVGA RTX 3060 12GB XC Black Gaming, 500GB Samsung 970 Evo NvMe, 1TB WD SSD, 2TB WD SSD, 2TB Seagate Barracuda HDD, 650W 80+ Gold Thermatake ToughPower GF1 Fully Modular PSU.

I feel for your problem but don't have any idea why it's that way. I have CH Flight Sim Yoke and Pro Pedals, both USB. I had no problem setting them up and they have been working fine in both MSFS and X-Plane 11 for awhile now. I did install the CH Control Manager ahead of set up just to make sure I could analyze any issues and it seemed to put some new drivers on my computer. Other than that, I didn't use it. Not sure where you need to go as I have absolutely no problem. If you have the old game port version of the controllers, that could very well be your problem. Hope you can find a solution soon!

Thanks, yes it is quite tedious to get these older products to work properly in FS2020 (atleast for me) LOL it's also a pain in the neck, but I did managed to get the Yoke to work.

I'm now trying to get the rudder pedals to work properly, no luck as of yet. The Brake Axis for Left and Right works perfectly fine, it seems like the issue is just the Rudder Axis itself, it doesn't seem to be detecting the rudder pedals properly for some odd reason, as I don't see the white bar that detects movement of the axis when pushing on the rudder pedals, but I will mess with it a little bit more tomorrow.

It seems to be the same issue I was having with the Yoke's Elevator Axis when the white bar wasn't showing up, but after messing with it a bit further the bar showed up and now the yoke seems to be working fine.

BTW I calibrate both devices through the CH Control Manager Panel and everything seems to be calibrated just fine.

Edited by Garciamk3g

Be sure rudder is in the Rudder Axis row and not the YAW Left/Right row...

Rudder AXIS Rudder YAW resize.jpg

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro