Went looking for a Cessna 310, but, found I had this in the rear of my hangar!

The Beechcraft Duke BE-60! This is one of many paints out there for Paul Craig's offering of this beautiful aircraft. Thanks Paul! I struck out with the Cessna 310, but after getting reacquainted with this aircraft, I think I have as good, if not better, twin engine aircraft! My search is over!

2021-3-2_0-37-0-658.jpg

Rick :cool:

Thanks Larry and, yes, I knew you had a collection of Beech Dukes! They are a nice aircraft!

When I refer to the airplanes in my hangar, people must think, "How big must this hangar of his be?" It's actually not that big in size, it sits behind my computer monitor! It's technically called a Western Digital hardrive. Whenever I get a hair up my hind side, for whatever reason, to delete one of my aircraft, it's not gone forever! It's a 4TB drive that has my backups that I do twice a month. So, when I struck out on the Cessna 310 (thanks to mrzippy finding me the link) and I soon realized that due to my not having SP2 installed on my computer, I was out of luck making the 310 work! I went looking for a nice twin that would satisfy my needs at the moment. The Beech Duke came to mind, but it was gone from my hardrive! Not a problem, went to my hangar, and there they were, 4 various paints for the Beech Duke! I restored them back to the computer, and I was flying them again! What a nice aircraft!

Anyway, thanks again for commenting and anyone looking for a nice twin, check out Paul Craig's Beech Duke BE60. The aircraft comes in both Turbine version and regular piston fired engine configuration.

ZZzzz! Huh ?? What?? someone mention my name??:confused:

[ATTACH=CONFIG]225620[/ATTACH]

I do my best at that in the middle of the afternoon, if the wife leaves me be!

Sorry Charlie, go back to what you were doing! :rolleyes: