Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cockpit issues with TBM 930 after update

Default Cockpit issues with TBM 930 after update

I have 3 versions of the TBM, default, Kenmore and Aviators Club.

All 3 are suffering major cockpit issues after the latest update. Altimeter and speed not working. On start up oil pressure and fuel pressure are showing red. The PFD/MFD is locked on the map screen and fails to respond to any inputs at all on either. TAWS TEST has appeared on screen, which has never happened before. The plane actually still flies ok, but the cockpit seems to have gone crazy. This only seems to affect the TBM fortunately.

Should I delete the Kenmore and Aviators Club versions from the Contents Manager and perhaps reinstall? Also, can you easily delete the default TBM and reinstall, and if so how?

Any solutions anyone?

If you're using the Working Title Garmin mods, you need to update them to the latest versions. If not, try installing them from the links at the bottom of the Github page here: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages
    Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.28GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k, Win 10 Pro x64

Quote Originally Posted by tiger1962 View Post
    If you're using the Working Title Garmin mods, you need to update them to the latest versions. If not, try installing them from the links at the bottom of the Github page here: https://github.com/Working-Title-MSFS-Mods/fspackages
    Thanks for the tips. Both the Working Tital and the Kenmore versions were "up to date" according to the Contents Manager. Is this the same process as your suggestion?

Perhaps I could just remove these two versions and start again (or ignore them)?

Deleting the Working Title and Kenmore versions has had no effect. The default TBM is still affected.

OK, seems the update didn't take for some reason - go to Content Manager and delete the TBM and all the liveries for it. Restart the sim, go back to Content Manager and the TBM and it's liveries will be available for download again - make sure that no web browser or other internet app is running while you download!
    Gigabyte Aorus GA-Z270X-Gaming 7, Intel i5-7600k 3.80GHz OC'd 4.28GHz, NZXT X62 Kraken, 32Gb Corsair Vengeance DDR4 3000, 2x 2TB Samsung Hybrid SSD's, LG DVDRW, NVidia GTX1050Ti 4Gb, Phanteks Enthoo Pro M case, CH Yoke & Pedals, Dell P2815Q 28" 4k, Win 10 Pro x64

OK, seems the update didn't take for some reason - go to Content Manager and delete the TBM and all the liveries for it. Restart the sim, go back to Content Manager and the TBM and it's liveries will be available for download again - make sure that no web browser or other internet app is running while you download!
    AFAIK the default TBM 930 cannot be deleted. That aircraft (as well as the Cessna 152 non-aerobat) are part of the MSFS core files and can't be uninstalled at all, that's why they're not even shown as eligible items in the Content Manager.

Quote Originally Posted by danbiosca View Post
    AFAIK the default TBM 930 cannot be deleted. That aircraft (as well as the Cessna 152 non-aerobat) are part of the MSFS core files and can't be uninstalled at all, that's why they're not even shown as eligible items in the Content Manager.
    A good point - I have the Microsoft Store Premium Deluxe version and I get the option to delete the TBM and all it's liveries in Content Manager.

A good point - I have the Microsoft Store Premium Deluxe version and I get the option to delete the TBM and all it's liveries in Content Manager.
    I won't doubt your word, lucky you, but I don't get the option. Mine is also Premium Deluxe... but alas! ...it's Steam version

Anyhow, I think this is a documented matter: https://forums.flightsimulator.com/t...sna-152/387741

On second check, you're right - I only get the liveries to uninstall, not the aircraft itself. Therefore a re-install of the latest Working Title mods is the only option, and should fix the problem.

Why should a 3rd party mod rectify the original default plane? Doesn't make sense to me sorry!

2 deliveries have been deleted but can't delete the default like others have said.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast