Robert Richardson's Cessna 310, anyone know where to find it?

Downwind66

I have search everywhere I know, can't find his download. Seems sad, there are so many nice repaints for it, but they don't do anyone any good unless one has his original aircraft.

Thanks in advance for any input, I might be searching for something that no longer exists?

Rick :cool:

Yeah, I just tried it also! It's bad! Rob was uploading his aircraft, slowly but surely to SOH.

Just PM'd Rob to see if it has been uploaded yet!

When in doubt, Check with Mr. Peabody, Sherman and the WAYBACK machine!

https://web.archive.org/web/20200220142854/http://www.robertjamesrichardson.co.uk/page4.html

Scroll down the page and choose either the C310 or C310Q. The downloads work!

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Thanks Charlie, yep, the archhives, that just might be the majic I needed!!

Well, Charlie, I got close! Got all set up, felt the excitement of being able to fly this bad boy. I opened it up, only to find the transparent

aircraft. I think that may suggest I need acceleration in order to use this download? I will try to download the 310B to see if that is any different!

Thanks for all the help, you got me close!

Well, Charlie, I got close! Got all set up, felt the excitement of being able to fly this bad boy. I opened it up, only to find the transparent

aircraft. I think that may suggest I need acceleration in order to use this download? I will try to download the 310B to see if that is any different!

Thanks for all the help, you got me close!

I think I was able to fly that one! It may be that you don't have the SP's installed?? I remember on some of his aircraft that the textures are at 4096 and I used dtxbmp program along with Photoshop to drop them down to 1024.

Edited by mrzippy

Hi Paul, yes, years ago I didn't have SP1 or SP2. I was having some issues at the time and had installed SP1 for help in resolving. I think, at the time, I asked Charlie (mrzippy) if I could install SP2 without issues? He said with all the add-on aircraft I have added over the years, he thought I could see some adverse effects from downloading SP2. Of course, he said you can always try it, but understand, you may regret doing so! My computer at the time and still to this day, has run flawlessly and yes, I do have many add-on aircraft, too many to take the chance of saying "I should not have installed SP2!" Too much work to chance losing!

That is why I still don't have SP2! I know there are many out there that might say it should work without issues, but here again, I am not taking that chance!

Charlie - If you read this, I hope I got our conversation right! It's been many years since then, and this is what I can remember of it!

Thanks for commenting Paul and have a nice day!

Memory?? What memory? Pretty much what I remember. I read in a couple of threads that crap may happen if trying to install SP2 after installing a lot of aircraft. I mentioned it back then as a precaution.