Co-Piloting or Riding in the Jump Seat?

Minya

Hi all, I am very new to Flight Sim and was hoping there is an option to sit in the jump seat of an aircraft to either observe or participate. I understand ATC fluently but inside the aircraft is a new experience for me.

Am willing to learn so if there is a mentorship type program or someone who can assist in building my knowledge, it would be fantastic.

I am based in Melbourne, Australia.

Minya.

• 1 year later...
Actually you can do that with MSFS FS2020. There are options to let AI fly while you run the communication with ATC.
I7-9700K, RTX-2070, Asus Strix Z-390-H MB, 32gb G Skill 3000 CL15, Corsair Obsidian 750D case, WD Black 1tb M.2, Crucial CT500MX SSD, Seasonic Prime 750W Titanium PSU

Greetings Minya,

We welcome you to the world of piloting and aviating! Let me give you a warm welcome to this wonderful hobby. You will find many fine folks that are always willing to mentor.

A great place to start is FlightSim.Com/DigitalThemePark's Discord and TeamSpeak have a great number of experienced and newbies like yourself. DigitalThemePark is FlightSim.Com's "live" events and can be found at http://www.digitalthemepark.com.

I look forward to chatting with you.

-Todd, aka Zoolander64

Check out Flightsim.com "live" events and DigitalThemePark