FS2000 Disks, Activation Codes, and Manual Available

Skeeter_Jawn

I have Flight Simulator X Gold Edition DVD's (Deluxe and Acceleration Expansion Pack) with activation codes and the original manual. Would anyone be interested in these? I do not want to sell, but just don't want to toss them. I also have charts going back to SubLogic and FS 2004. I am busy enough with MSFS2020, X-Plane , and DSC World. I would send just for the cost of shipping.

Hi,

Not interested in the disks as I already own the product, however, I suggest that you may get more interest if you:

1. Correctly name the product in the subject title - FS2000 and FSX Gold are TWO totally separate products.

2. Post the ad in the dedicated Swap Meet and/or FSX forums. They have a much higher viewing population and are more relevant.

Regards

Brian

To find all of the forum simply click on the button marked Forum located below the main website header banner.

You will find the Swap Meet forum in the first section under the General Interest header and the FSX forum in the second section under the Microsoft Simulators header...

Happy flyin'

Regards

Brian