unable start ms2020 see photo

anyone been thru this?

i sign out to both my microsoft account and xbox (same)

restarted, emptied Community folder...

funny first thru web xbox website wouldnt sign in, as if it had problems, then i managed to sign in but the sim wouldnt pass the validation check

0B201698-98A8-4E67-9278-1040DF26A302.jpeg

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

I had the same thing the other day, and then found that MSFS had lost all my graphics & control settings. The settings didn’t save & it was behaving as if I was launching the sim for the first time... every time.

I had to go into the MS Store & update “Gaming Services” - they released a newer version within a day or two (after all the complaints I expect)

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

just how few people here in flightsim are really actively flying, it seems few are complaining...

servers still down

this just show why is so important if you buy a game to be able to start if offline with no outside interference whatsoever. Thats what cached bing maps are for... MS initially said you would be able to sim offline but that is not strictly true, you have a limit of times you can do this and right now we should be able to start the sim offline but its unable, its hooked to the servers and loops to that error

Shame!!

Kapitan

Anything I say is...not as serious as you think

Microsoft has always had a monopoly, they don't care what their customers think.

I can still hear my high school economics teachers (1982) voice ringing my ears today

"in the presence of monopolies the customer will get inferior products at a artificially high price. In the presence of a free market the customer will get quality products at the lowest price possible".

Where do you think we are at today.

I can still hear my high school economics teachers (1982) voice ringing my ears today

"in the presence of monopolies the customer will get inferior products at a artificially high price. In the presence of a free market the customer will get quality products at the lowest price possible".

Where do you think we are at today.

So when is your flightsim being released? Oh, and just so you know there are at least 4 other sims you can choose from. So your teacher and you are both incorrect.

http://www.air-source.us/images/sigs/000219_195_jimskorna.png

Hi Kapitan, just checking.. did you update gaming services? If not, you need to go into MS Store and check for updates.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I had no trouble starting FS2020 today and no updates it seems. Maybe users in Australia use a different server (or the problem has been fixed).

John

Gigabyte Z390 UD Intel Core i7-9700K 3.60 Ghz Dual 16Gb DDR4 2666

Gigabyte RTX2060 OC 6GB 2 X 256MB SSD drives 1 X 500GB HDD

Windows 10 64bit Home Logitech Extreme 3D Pro joystick