Thread: cfs 1 CRASHES FOR certain aircraift in Cold War Air Power addon

Default cfs 1 CRASHES FOR certain aircraift in Cold War Air Power addon

Hi!
    i am sure there must be some way i can fix this - in CFS 1, i installed the Cold War Air Power addon, however a couple of the aircraft if i select them for anything will just CTD the game, no 3d spinning model shows up for them either. So if for example i go to free flight and select the B-36, the game will crash, however for a number of other aircraft in the addon they work fine.

Unfortunately there are enough faulty aircraft that i cannot play any of the missions that came with the addon either.

is there a way i can ascertain what is wrong with a particular aircraft in the game? or if i upload the aircraft folder fro teh B-36 whether someone here can take a look at it and determine what the problem could be?

over 1000 views and no replies? actually looking at the view counts on some other threads in the old CFS subforum, the counts are crazy, more than i would ever think for such an old game series, that i do not get the impression that many folks still play (cfs1 and cfs2 that is)