Pobjoy radial engine sounds by Gary Jones

lastivka

Would anyone have the sound package by Gary Jones for the Pobjoy radial engine, specifically for the British Aircraft Swallow II?

I have the Pobjoy sound package for the Comper Swift - which features sound of the engine with stubby exhaust pipes, but the Swallow II had long exhausts. I know that Gary Jones released a sound package for both in 2010 on the now defunct 'Classic British Files' site.

With Paul Gausden's permission, I will soon by uploading the FS9 version of the Swallow II (Pobjoy engine) and would like to incorporate the sound files by Gary Jones as part of the package.

Paul

Visit FSXMissionsHangar.com

For Missions in FSX and P3D

Hi Paul,

If you PM me I can help you ;)

Cheers

Richard

i7-4770K 4.60 GHz (Hyperthreading off) Liquid Cooling 16GB G-Skill DDR3 GeForce GTX1050Ti 4GB 500GB WD Blue 3D SSD SATA III x4 Creative Sound Z Sound Card 5.1Ch 24BitAvermedia video capture card CH Yoke and Rudder NZXT Fan Controller Windows10 64 Prof FS9 - FSX -FSX-SE Track Hat

Would anyone have the sound package by Gary Jones for the Pobjoy radial engine, specifically for the British Aircraft Swallow II?

I have the Pobjoy sound package for the Comper Swift - which features sound of the engine with stubby exhaust pipes, but the Swallow II had long exhausts. I know that Gary Jones released a sound package for both in 2010 on the now defunct 'Classic British Files' site.

With Paul Gausden's permission, I will soon by uploading the FS9 version of the Swallow II (Pobjoy engine) and would like to incorporate the sound files by Gary Jones as part of the package.

Paul

Hi Paul, see my response over at CBFS.

Keith