flight plans only half load, no nearest airport, all sorts of problems

I am using FSX SE on an I7 6700 32gig ram 2x Winforce GTX970 sli 6 monitors (asus 24") windows 10 pro

My problems started i think when i loaded GSX And GSX Level 2 then everything started crashing on a regular basis

I deleted steam, GSX, Ultimate traffic, everything I could see, then re installed

NOW when I start it says some scenery files are missing from GSX, but i deleted it, the proper way vis systems

So I re installed it, and disabled it, all works fine, UNTIL,,,,,,

When i make OR load a flight plan it loads it into the GPS, but not to air traffic control, so I cant ask ATC for clearance

Also no nearest an furthest away airports show up in ATC window when asked, I am getting really lost now, any one know a solution

i HAVE BEEN PLAYING THIS SINCE FLIGHT SIMS 98 AND NEVER HAD SO MUCH PROBLEMS

Also one more thing FSX wont start with 6 monitors, I have to disable 3, then start the FSX, when its up and running I can re enable the other 3 monitors and it all works, apart from above

Saved flights are in C:/User/Graham/Documents/Flight Simulator X/ Steam Edition Files

Steam is in the default C drive

HELPPPPPPP

Graham

I saw quite a few threads of people unable to use the flightplanner with those waypoints.

However I don't know the exactly which effects they cause. I don't use those aero.sors waypoints myself. I decided not to when I saw the waypoints cause problems with default flight planner.

Read the arao.sors FAQ. Note paragraph 5)

https://aerosors.freeforums.net/thread/5/faq-answers-related-navaid-updates

Edited by il88pp
[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't know why if way-points would also cause trouble with the ATC menu.

Something that will cause no ATC menu options is when there is no taxi network connected to the runway.

Had that once when I made an error editing an airport.

Had to taxi towards the Runway, and only then would ATC options appear.

(Not sure if GSX errors could cause that.)

Try a different airport.

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]

I don't use those aero.sors waypoints myself. So I don't know the exact effects they cause.

I decided not to when I saw the waypoints cause problems with default flight planner.

See the caveats listed here. In the arao.sors FAQ. Note paragraph 5)

https://aerosors.freeforums.net/thread/5/faq-answers-related-navaid-updates

Fair enough, point taken.

I never use the default flight planner, as the alternatives (Simbrief, LittleNavMap, ...) are so much better. So I never encountered that problem.

Wim

b727fcaptain.jpgx701captain5.jpg