Trying to find a specific aircraft/cockpit

Dannypenguin

Good Evening,

First off, please forgive me for my sins! Lol! I used to love flight sim and duly Vatsim, but work, a PC without a sufficient spec and other various things meant I just ran out of time and fell out of love with it, however following a poke from some friends who are starting from scratch, I'm coming back in. My memory is all a bit hazy, hence the following question...

I'm still running FS2004 (yes, I know lol) but only because payday isn't here yet for FS2020 and the FS2004 discs are in the cupboard behind me atm. I've re-installed it on my new super-duper machine and I've been flying around in the built in aircraft - reminding me how much I enjoyed this before.

However, I've lost something I had before...previously I flew with both the Project Airbus and IFDG A319/320/321 and loved them, I've found the aircraft and re-downloaded them. However I seem to remember it had (or at least, I found somewhere) a better Airbus style Virtual Cockpit/Panel which had callouts, an FMC, it was the biz - but can I find that now for the life of me? No I can't!

I thought it was Eric Marciano's A320 panel but I can only find images of his V22 panel (was that the latest?) and it looks completely different. I wonder if anyone knows if this exists, if somehow I'm dreaming, or what - I just distinctly remember an FS9 A319/320/321 airbus panel/virtual with callouts and an extensive FMC that was easy to install, which sounds like a lot to ask but I know it was there as I spent literally hours learning how to programme it all up and fly, I spent close to a hundred hours flying it! 🙂 I also know it was freeware as back then I had a zero budget for buying payware, I was in school and I had almost no cash...

It's one of those things that is not so much a "I need to have this" as I'll be upgrading soon and it won't matter, it's more a "this is bugging the hell out of my mind as I swear this existed before and now I can't find it" - it's a longshot but any help would be gratefully appreciated.

Kind Regards,

Dan

Search the library here for: a320_v22.zip and a320newp.zip

That's Eric Marciano's A320 2D panel for FS2002, and faiz1's A320 new panel textures for FS2004.

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64