Where would I find Horizon GenX Photo Scenery and Mesh nowadays?

hippicorn

Having returned to FSX after a long absence I am reinstalling from the files I kept. However, some of the airports I want to download have used Horizon GenX Photo Scenery and Mesh which I cannot find anywhere, the original posting site is no longer in existence. Anyone know where I can find it?

Having returned to FSX after a long absence I am reinstalling from the files I kept. However, some of the airports I want to download have used Horizon GenX Photo Scenery and Mesh which I cannot find anywhere, the original posting site is no longer in existence. Anyone know where I can find it?

They ceased any activity YEARS ago, mate. It hasn't been available, or OOS, for YEARS.!

Try ORBX, their England sceneries are da bom!

So, why would I want to update computer or flight sim?

To fly over England and hav accurate fields roads, houses etc, as I have with FSX and windows XP, is a vital part of my flight swimming experience.

Does fs 2020 , or windows 10 offer this?

I too haven't been keeping in the loop for some years, so what do you see as you fly over UK now?

I too haven't been keeping in the loop for some years, so what do you see as you fly over UK now?

Take a look at this:

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Take a look at this:

Wonderful scenery, but a little worried by having the external view of the plane.

Does the sim give that sort of detail, i.e. Perfect, if you have a VC view using tracker? or equivalent .

In my FSX I use tracker in VC planes, and if I could do that in fs2020 and see that scenery detail as shown in this video, then it would be amazing.

Is that achievable in fs2020, and if so, how?

Yes it's possible and this video shows you how to do it:

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

What is NOT specified is any requirement for the hardware necessary to run it... I'm waiting for my next hardware upgrade (and run P3D currently at around 30 FPS)...

Yes, the author of the video incorrectly assumes that his audience is intelligent enough to be aware of the MSFS Minimum and Recommended PC specifications before he goes on to demonstrate TrackIR itself.