Minor problems persist

I am disappointed that the push back for general aviation planes has not been corrected. Seems they can't find the nose gear! Second, I am still getting extreme rudder movement to the right with the Bonanza. This is the only aircraft that does it. I am pleased on the progress they have made and am looking forward to additional updates!
Windows 11, Intel i9-9900K, 32GB DDR4/3000 MHz, GeForce RTX 2070, 1TB M.2 Drive dedicated to Flight Sim

I am disappointed that the push back for general aviation planes has not been corrected. Seems they can't find the nose gear! Second, I am still getting extreme rudder movement to the right with the Bonanza. This is the only aircraft that does it. I am pleased on the progress they have made and am looking forward to additional updates!
Asobo will fix it if they get enough people voting for a fix over on the microsoft wishlist forum. I agree, it is a bit annoying. It would be nice to see the wheels moving on the pushback truck too.

Sent from my SM-T813 using Tapatalk

Or a 3rd party development company will come out with a reasonable replacement for the original push-back in the stock MSFS 2020. And I would pay money for a reasonable one.

MSI MPG Z490 Gaming Plus Motherboard, I9-10900K 5.1 Ghz, 64 GB 3200 DDR4 Ram, Nvidia RTX 4080 16GB V-Ram, 1 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For Windows 11, 2 TB NVMe M.2 Drive For MSFS, 850W P/S, HP Reverb G2 VR Headset, Honeycomb Alpha Yoke, Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit, Saitek Pro Flight Combat Rudder Pedals.

Semi-related question: is it not possible to refuel at airports, if you're a GA plane? Last time I tried, the fuel truck (which takes forever to arrive) pulls up, stares at you for 3 minutes, and then leaves. Maybe the fuel truck drivers of the MSFS world are on strike against me only.
Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.