TBM loosing course and rolling over

I've been flying the WR CJ4 over that last couple weeks and had many successful IFR flights with no issues.

Since 2020 was just updated I decided to try the TBM. I've tried three flights and all of them had issues

where the AP would fall off the course, roll left and nose dive.

Anybody else have issues with the TBM? Like I said, I've had no problems with the sim flying WT CJ4.

I've been flying the WR CJ4 over that last couple weeks and had many successful IFR flights with no issues.

Since 2020 was just updated I decided to try the TBM. I've tried three flights and all of them had issues

where the AP would fall off the course, roll left and nose dive.

Anybody else have issues with the TBM? Like I said, I've had no problems with the sim flying WT CJ4.

Any chance this is happening after using active pause?

I've been flying this plane exclusively and not seen that happen, on short or long flights. Anything specific happen before this event?

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

It's happened going from external showcase view and back AND switch views within the cockpit.

Are you running with or without any mods for the AP?

I'm not running any mods.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

You might need to lower your controller roll and yaw sensitivities and increase their dead zones.

Also, try this excellent performance mod for the TBM: https://flightsim.to/file/8288/tbm930-improvement-mod

Tim Wright "The older I get, the better I was..."

Xbox Series X, Asus Prime H510M-K, Intel Core i5-11400F 4.40GHz, 16Gb DDR4 3200, 2TB WD Black NVME SSD, 1TB Samsung SATA SSD

NVidia RTX3060 Ti 8Gb, Logitech Flight Yoke System, CH Pro Pedals, Acer K272HL 27", Windows 11 Home x64

Had the identical problem, It also occurred with some other GA planes.

It turned out that one of the updates changed some of my key mapping. I was using the arrows and 4, 8, 6, 2 numeric keys for changing views. Once I remapped those keys to views, again, I have not had the problem thru many dozen flights.

Check your key mappings to see if any of the view direction keys you expect are actually primary flight control keys.

i7-9700K / 32GB DDR4 memory / RTX 3060 Ti with 8GB /Flight Sim on SSD and Win10 on separate SSD / 375 MegaBit / Second internet connection / HP Reverb G2

Yes, I had made a custom keymapping using the numpad for views (like in X-plane).

I've since selected the default keyboard bindings and things seem to be working.

I can change the keyboard binding to my custom setting when flying the WT CJ4, as that

aircraft works fine with numpad keys as cockpit views.

Thanks for confirming.