MSFS Flight Training - Lesson 1

Bosso

Loaded Lesson 1 of General Aviation Training, Basic Controls and Cameras; It begins with the instructor flying the plane; she says "Out you side window, you can see we have great visibility over Sedona today." She makes a couple of turns but continually repeats "Out you side window..." etc, every couple of minutes. How do you advance beyond this?

Loaded Lesson 1 of General Aviation Training, Basic Controls and Cameras; It begins with the instructor flying the plane; she says "Out you side window, you can see we have great visibility over Sedona today." She makes a couple of turns but continually repeats "Out you side window..." etc, every couple of minutes. How do you advance beyond this?

It's waiting on you to enter a suggested keyboard or joystick command. I'm not in front of my computer, but it's waiting on a specific input that is suggested somewhere in the lesson.

- James

Intel i7-10700F 2.9 gigahertz - 16GB Memory DDR4 3000 megahertz - NVIDIA GeForce RTX 2070 Super 8GB - 480GB SSD + 1TB HDD - Windows 10

Well, after I pan around to view outside the cockpit, "she" stops saying "Outside your side window....etc" but continues to fly, making the occasional turn but there are no other prompts. I've tried using all the flight controls but they are non-responsive.