Fs2004 Menu

CTarana45

Looks like it messed with your default flight. Don't know if it's like FSX in that situation.

Just curious if the is a line in your FS9.cfg that starts: Situation= (I would delete anything in that line after Situation=).

Edited by mrzippy

Still thinking about a new flightsim only computer!  ✈️

Hi.

On the same issue - got into the habit to back-up on (external drive) the fs9.cfg file when my FS works well. And copy it back in case FS starts acting up. As happened to me few times.

For info to some the fs9.cfg path: C drive/users/your name/App data (this is a hidden file so must have show hidden files selected in Folder Options)/Roaming/Microsoft/FS9/fs9.cfg.

Cheers

Peter

Peter Bendl

ex. British Airways

Looks like the installer did something with fs9.cfg to make the default flight to be the concorde one.

For me, I'd install the addon into a clean sandbox (i use sandboxie), and then zipped the files into an archive that i can install without an installer. That way, i can install the addon without the reliance of installers and the related registry/miscellaneous stuff and also makes the addon files smaller by zipping them in a better compression algorithm (rar and 7z are my favorites, i use either one of them depending on the situation)

Edited by surrodox2001