Kingdom of Tonga

neilends

Kingdom of Tonga, departing from Vava'u (NFTV) for Ha'Apai-Lifuka (NFTL) about 75 nm away.

Tonga.jpg

Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

Thanks! I am trying to thread a bunch of Tongan islands together. It's amazing how far apart they are and how this society functions with such distance. I was using VR so no external shots today but here's one from my own window in the cockpit:

Tonga 0.jpg

Sadly, I crashed into the water because of poor fuel management and will have to try this leg again after I am reincarnated later this week:

TONGA.jpg

Intel Core i7 10700KF (8-Core 5.1GHz Turbo Boost), RTX 3070 8GB, 32GB Dual Channel at 3200MHz, 512GB M.2 PCIe NVMe SSD. Monitor: Samsung C49RG9x. VR: Oculus Quest 2.

Nice pics Neil and sorry for your "mishap!" That's what is nice about Flight Sim, these mishaps happen, and when you get back to the airport, you will be back to good as new, all hurt feelings gone away AND they will give you a new airplane in the process! Can't beat that!

Thanks for sharing! - Rick :cool:

Sometimes you just have to go swimming :) Looks like a great area to explore. :pilot:

Senior Rookie Bragware: FSX Gold - Acceleration | HP Omen Obelisk Desktop | Intel Core i7 3.2 Ghz |16GB | NVIDIA GeForce GTX 1060 | 1TB HD | 256 GB SSD (Gaming Computer)

REX Worldwide Airports HD

AS16 + ASCA

ORBX Global BASE

ORBX Freeware Airports

ORBX HD Trees

[sIGPIC][/sIGPIC]