Thread: SHOCKING Interview with HP Sales Department Manager on Reverb G2

Blog Entries

Default SHOCKING Interview with HP Sales Department Manager on Reverb G2

ASRock B550 Phantom Gaming 4 Motherboard
    AMD Ryzen 9 3900X 3.79 GHz *Overclocked*
    Corsair 240mm H100i ELITE CAPELLIX RGB Intel/AMD CPU Liquid Cooler
    Corsair DOMINATOR PLATINUM RGB 32GB 3600MHz *Overclocked*
    XFX RX 5600 XT Thicc III ULTRA-14GBPS 6GB Boost UP to 1750MHz GDDR6 3xDP *Overclocked*
    850W PSU. Samsung 870 EVO 2TB SSD. HP Reverb G2 + Oculus Quest 2
    CH Eclipse Yoke Corsair K60 Keyboard Cherry Mouse

And it isn't even April 1 yet...........
    Intel 10700K @ 5.0 Ghz, Asus Maxumus XII Hero MB, Noctua NH-U12A Cooler, Corsair Vengence Pro 32GB 3200Mhz, Geforce RTX 2060 Super GPU, Cooler Master HAF 932 Tower, Thermaltake 1000W Toughpower PSU, Windows 10 Professional 64-Bit, and other good stuff.

The text 'words' is not what the man was saying. His reaction was not even related to HP. Maybe you should of made it be related to Covid-19 vaccine shipments. Totally made up, so not a very good 'fool' video. It was 'funny' but not even close to being anything about anything 'real'. So what is the point? Don't make sense.
    i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D. FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Quote Originally Posted by napamule2 View Post
    It was 'funny' but not even close to being anything about anything 'real'. So what is the point? Don't make sense.
    The text isn't meant to match what they're saying...

https://knowyourmeme.com/memes/spani...arodies/videos

Maybe I would have to be on the 'inside' (re: 'SHOCKING - HP Marketing...) to know who/what/when about the video. After watching it, all I could see being 'parodied' was one drunk idot laughing about SOMETHING to another drunk idiot. I like fun videos - don't get me wrong. But WHO/WHAT/WHERE does 'HP' come in. Are they having production problems? Due to covid-19? Thus delivery of latest electronic equiptment is not going to happen? What electronic equiptment? (Am I supposed to 'know'). As far as I know HP does not do 'Pre-Sales' so that can't be it. Or is it? See. Don't make sense.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    i7 2600K @ 3.4 Ghz (Turbo-Boost to 3.877 Ghz), Asus P8H67 Pro, Super Talent 8 Gb DDR3/1333 Dual Channel, XFX Radeon R7-360B 2Gb DDR5, Corsair 650 W PSU, Dell 23 in (2048x1152), Windows7 Pro 64 bit, MS Sidewinder Precision 2 Joy, Logitech K-360 wireless KB & Mouse, Targus PAUK10U USB Keypad for Throttle (F1 to F4)/Spoiler/Tailhook/Wing Fold/Pitch Trim/Parking Brake/Snap to 2D Panel/View Change. Installed on 250 Gb (D. FS9 and FSX Acceleration (locked at 30 FPS).

Quote Originally Posted by napamule2 View Post
    What electronic equiptment? (Am I supposed to 'know'). As far as I know HP does not do 'Pre-Sales' so that can't be it. Or is it? See. Don't make sense.
    Chuck B
    Napamule
    No one expects everyone to know everything that happens in the world, so no one expects you personally to get each and every joke. HP started taking pre-orders of their latest VR headset last year, and I'm guessing many are still waiting to get their order. Probably related to the many supply and production issues for processors and other electronic components these days. Not having a personal interest in VR right now, it isn't as funny to me as some of the other videos like this one, but it still made sense as to what the joke was meant to be.

https://uploadvr.com/hp-reverb-g2-pre-orders/

Oh, ok. VR headset. Got it. Sorry about the sour grapes. It IS and unusual video I must say. Maybe if the guy was wearing suit and tie I would have 'bought' it. Otherwise he might just be talking about his mother-in-law? Hehe.
    Chuck B

This is just following in the footsteps of the Hitler rant parodies that have been made for years. People just found a new video with an over the top reaction to use as the basis of whatever joke they're trying to make. The ones on topics you're familiar with are usually much funnier than the many others out there. I've seen some pretty good ones aimed at sports (Toronto Maple Leafs thinking they will win the Cup...) and other topics that have zero relations to the actual origins of the video itself. Probably are a few out there about someone's mother-in-law too.

Shouldn't this just be Hitler and then as an added bonus cut to a Rick Roll with a focus on a dramatic hamster?
    My forum project. Click me
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Pick an Amazon wish list, help a child out
    From RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the orange glow of a SAM.

I feel the need to do one of these memes with "Spanish Guy" talking about the W.H.O.

Talks about not needing to wear a face mask, then LOLs and says yes, wear a mask, etc. Oh, I need to do this.
    My forum project. Click me
    OOM errors? Read this.
    Pick an Amazon wish list, help a child out
    From RLG, Fly heading 053, intercept 315 DVV, look for the orange glow of a SAM.