Saitek/Logitech X52 Pro misbehaving

On every take off the rudder is locked almost full left so the plane goes round in circles to the left. I cannot control it with trim and cannot seem to find a place to recalibrate to overcome and negate this rudder setting. Doing it from device under control panel does not recalibrate it properly and the problem recurs. If anyone has experienced this and has a solution I will be very happy. I have contacted Saitek as well. There seem to ne some problems on the MFD LCD display using Windows 10 and my Razer15 Laptop. They suggested using a USB2.0 instead of 3.0 but the Razer only has 3.0.

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.

The last update changed the rudder axis on my X-box 360 Controller from Rudder Axis to Rudder L/R YAW.

Difference being the rudder no longer returned to center when buttons released.

Here is a web picture of what changed...

Rudder AXIS Rudder YAW resize.jpg

Changed it back and all is well. See if this changed on you.

Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

One of the company suggestions was too plug it in through a USB 2.0 so I attached a hub and did that not whether it is on 2.0 or back direct into the Razer 15 on 3.0 all I have is flashing LEDs on the X52, so I have emailed them that it may be being sent back. I am putting up a different thread to see which Game controller is having the best luck with FS2020

Windows 11 MB MSI X-570 -A Pro, CPU--AMD Ryzen 5-5600 3.7 GHz, 6 core, 16G Ram, DDR 3600 MHz AMD Radeon 6800 Graphics card.

Honeycomb Alpha and Bravo, Saitek Autopilot and Switch panel, Echo (Arduino build) autopilot and controller, Saitek Rudder pedals. 3 Monitors.

Oculus Rift 2 Virtual Reality headset.