Fs2004 aircraft file deleted but it is still showing in the hangar

AviatorEevees

So recently I have deleted an aircraft file in my FS2004 aircraft folder but however when I went to go have a flight in the simulator it appears as if I have never deleted it in the first place, is there perhaps a reason for this? (Yes I have re-installed it and it still manages to show, any help, please.) :confused:

If this was another file than 'aircraft.cfg' than the aircraft will probably show up in 'aircraft selection' menu........ I have made 'backups' of all my sims: FS8 FS9 FSX right after the first clean install. This has helped me numerous times when I accidently deleted a FS9/X default 'lose' texture, cfg, air, mdl, wav etc. file and was unable to retrieve it from the 'recycle bin' afterwards. Edited by piet06273

I5 12600K - RTX3060TI - 32GB 3600 - M2 - WIN11 - FS8/9/X - MSFS - full ORBX UTX etc. 

zweefvlieg1987s.jpg

Yes I have deleted the aircraft file and re-installed the simulator itself, but however the difference seems to be that if I install/re-install any of my addons prior to the incident the deleted aircraft seems to keep coming back as if it regenerates the file but never actually shows up in the aircraft folder.