Random websites opening when in FlightSim.

ColR1948

Hi Col,

Long time no hear - a belated happy new year to you...

How long have you have Chrome installed? If its been a while and you had no issues before now then it maybe that a corrupted Chrome update or newly installed extension is the cause of the issue:

Although you are now using Firefox if you want to go back to Chrome there are several options to try that may resolve the issue:

With Chrome open:

1. Check all the recently installed Chrome extensions. To do this click on the icon that has three dots on (located at top right) and then navigate to More Tools->Extensions. Here, you can either disable or delete the latest extensions installed.

2. Clear Cookies. Again click on the icon that has three dots on (located at top right) and then navigate to More Tools->Clear Browsing Data. Here you will find a number of options - select the required areas to clean (in this case Cookies and other site data) and then click on the Clear Browsing data button to run the process

3. Uninstall Chrome, download the most recent version and re-install

Regards

Brian

Hi Brian,

I read your mind mate, I was thinking of something similar, I found one odd extension, haven't a clue what it was it had a weird name, just letters and numbers, removed it cleared the cache and cookies.

up to now it hasn't happened. Cheers mate, you never fail me lol.

Col.

Edited by ColR1948