FSX, Amsterdam mission FLT file missing

lefu

Hi

Does any one know where in the microsoft site i can download default FS missing files for my FSX ?

My Amsterdam mission flt file is missing...i have no idea how it happened.

Thanks for your help !

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Hi

Does any one know where in the microsoft site i can download default FS missing files for my FSX ?

My Amsterdam mission flt file is missing...i have no idea how it happened.

Thanks for your help !

Re-install the default sim. It will replace all`missing` original files...

Re-install the default sim. It will replace all`missing` original files...

that's what i'm trying to avoid...:(

FSX ACCELERATION, ASUS P5QPL VM EPU-INTEL E8400-3GHZ-DDR2RAM4GO-WINDOWS7SP1 -GT220GEFORCE

if you never wonder about something, its because you know everything....:rolleyes: :rolleyes:

Try moving the FSX base folder someplace safe, re-installing where you intend to keep FSX, and then dragging and dropping all the folders and files from the saved folder except for the Missions folder. Of course, confirm that the Amsterdam mission works first. You shouldn't lose your preferences, settings, and logbook as they are in different folders and not installed over.

Try moving the FSX base folder someplace safe, re-installing where you intend to keep FSX, and then dragging and dropping all the folders and files from the saved folder except for the Missions folder. Of course, confirm that the Amsterdam mission works first. You shouldn't lose your preferences, settings, and logbook as they are in different folders and not installed over.

There is no where on the Microsoft site you can download individual files like you want to do. You're options are to either repair the program, if it offers the option, or re-install.

Reinstall didnt work either

the weirdest thing, isnt "repair" option supposed to "replace" files with default ones ?

somehow the file i was looking for didnt get replaced

so i opened the file to look for entry anomalies and found this slashes

in one of the time lines in GPS information

i erased the slashes and the mission came back ok :)

i have no idea how it got there, may be i modified the file and put those slashes by mistake

but i still dont understand why the file wasnt replaced by the default one on repair mode....

anyways thanks for your time :)