Carenado SR22 Heading Problems

Ralie25

Hi there,

When coming to the end of a flight, the heading bug is 5 degrees to the right of actual heading. Is there a way to fix this? I've already installed the HSI fix and works great, just got this heading bug problem now. Any fix appreciated!

Kind regards,

Ralie :cool:

Hi there,

When coming to the end of a flight, the heading bug is 5 degrees to the right of actual heading. Is there a way to fix this? I've already installed the HSI fix and works great, just got this heading bug problem now. Any fix appreciated!

Kind regards,

Ralie :cool:

If you have the default setup, use the `D` key.

I have no idea of your `HSI Fix` as there is no error in the default that needs fixing that isn't adequately handled by the D key?

If you have the default setup, use the `D` key.

I have no idea of your `HSI Fix` as there is no error in the default that needs fixing that isn't adequately handled by the D key?

There is a fix for this version. The default won’t load a flight plan into the PFD. I’ve never tried pressing the d key and will try when back at the machine. Have to say though, even though it’s nice to look at, there’s a heck of a lot of problems with this aircraft 😢

Thanks for your input

Ralie

There is a fix for this version. The default won’t load a flight plan into the PFD. I’ve never tried pressing the d key and will try when back at the machine. Have to say though, even though it’s nice to look at, there’s a heck of a lot of problems with this aircraft

Thanks for your input

Ralie

Last Carenado purchase I made. NO problems with mine! Works fine `out of the box` including loading flight plans to PFD...

Gosh that is a shock! There's even a fix for the problem that I've had...try googling Carenado Sr22 PFD problems. There's a lot of stuff that doesn't work for me so have put it on the backburner. The C400 sure is a nice replacement!

:cool: