Thread: Carenado SR22 Heading Problems

Default Carenado SR22 Heading Problems

Hi there,

When coming to the end of a flight, the heading bug is 5 degrees to the right of actual heading. Is there a way to fix this? I've already installed the HSI fix and works great, just got this heading bug problem now. Any fix appreciated!

Kind regards,

Ralie

Quote Originally Posted by Ralie25 View Post
    Hi there,

When coming to the end of a flight, the heading bug is 5 degrees to the right of actual heading. Is there a way to fix this? I've already installed the HSI fix and works great, just got this heading bug problem now. Any fix appreciated!

Kind regards,

Ralie
    If you have the default setup, use the `D` key.
    I have no idea of your `HSI Fix` as there is no error in the default that needs fixing that isn't adequately handled by the D key?

Quote Originally Posted by mallcott View Post
    If you have the default setup, use the `D` key.
    I have no idea of your `HSI Fix` as there is no error in the default that needs fixing that isn't adequately handled by the D key?
    There is a fix for this version. The default won’t load a flight plan into the PFD. I’ve never tried pressing the d key and will try when back at the machine. Have to say though, even though it’s nice to look at, there’s a heck of a lot of problems with this aircraft 😢

Thanks for your input

Ralie

Quote Originally Posted by Ralie25 View Post
    There is a fix for this version. The default won’t load a flight plan into the PFD. I’ve never tried pressing the d key and will try when back at the machine. Have to say though, even though it’s nice to look at, there’s a heck of a lot of problems with this aircraft

Thanks for your input

Ralie
    Last Carenado purchase I made. NO problems with mine! Works fine `out of the box` including loading flight plans to PFD...

Gosh that is a shock! There's even a fix for the problem that I've had...try googling Carenado Sr22 PFD problems. There's a lot of stuff that doesn't work for me so have put it on the backburner. The C400 sure is a nice replacement!