Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Shipping Question

Hello all,

This I post this in the hopes it's the best forum to bring this up. If not, my apologies beforehand.

In 2019 I was fortunate to order and pay for both the Honeycomb Alpha yoke and Bravo throttle from SimWare. I received the yoke in 2019, no problems at all. I received notification in early December 2020 that my throttle had been shipped via DHL and received the tracking number. I checked the shipping status daily. The last update was on 12/29/2020 which stated it was at the DHL facility waiting for transport to the US and then to be handed off to the USPS for final delivery. I receive the same status to this day. Really, a whole month? Despite multiple email inquiry's to both SimWare (one to Aerosoft just today since they are now responsible) and DHL, I have yet to receive any responses. Very frustrating to say the least!

-Does anyone know why it would take so long to ship? I realize it's a different world than it was in 2019

- Does anyone have a different contact for either company besides what is on their public websites? I really don't want to have to make

international phone calls if I can avoid it.

I'm trying to be patient, but good grief!

Thanks!

• 3 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

If you’ve got the tracking number, I think UPS (or USPS) is the first place to look. They’ve clearly lost the parcel. You need to get onto them as well as the supplier.

I ordered the Bravo throttles with Amazon (UK) back in May last year and I’m still waiting. They haven’t despatch it yet though and possibly never will? The latest delivery date is this Monday! (March 1st)

It’s not going to happen though as they haven’t got a clue when I speak to them.

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

“It’s not going to happen though as they haven’t got a clue when I speak to them“

It looks like I was wrong... it’s been despatched!!

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles