C-H Rudder pedals

I'm having an issue with my C-H rudder pedals in which I cannot zero out all of the left input. No matter what I do there is always some left rudder input. Needless to say it poses a challenge especially on the ground. I have added more and more dead zone to no avail. Would anyone have a suggestion as to how I could zero out this unwanted input? I plan on replacing these as soon or sooner when Honeycombs come out but need to do something in the meantime.
I-7 9700 OC to 4.7Ghz, MPG 2390 Mobo, 32 Gig ram, Dark Rock Pro fan, 1-TB SSD, 4-TB rotating drive, RTX 2070 Super, LG 34" curved monitor, Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle quadrant, Windows 10.​

I wouldn’t count on getting hold of any Honeycomb rudders anytime soon. Im still waiting for the throttle quadrant I ordered last May! (now due March)

Have you tried calibrating the pedals within Windows? Go into the windows control panel.. devices & printers.... click your pedals (or any device really) followed by a right click. Chose “game controller settings” - chose your pedals and click properties. Click the settings tab followed by calibrate.

I’ve had my CH Products pedals for at least 20 years and they still work fine, but I do have to calibrate them occasionally (although they've been fine for some time now)

One thing to mention which I’m sure you’ll already know... single prop’ engine aircraft always want to drift to the left on take off etc

Regards

Steve

Intel I9-13900K - Gigabyte Z790 Aorus Elite AX - 64Gb DDR5 5600Mhz - Asus RTX4090 ROG STRIX 24GB

3x 43” Panasonic 4k TVs - Corsair RMx 1200W PSU - 2 x 2TB M.2,  2 x 4TB SATA III and 1 x 4TB M.2 SSDs.

Pico 4  VR Headset - Honeycomb Alpha Yoke - Honeycomb Bravo Throttle Unit

Thrustmaster TPR Rudder Pedals - Saitek Throttles

I don't think anything is wrong with your pedals. Last patch screwed up my game pad rudders. They no longer center when released.
Gigabyte GA-X99 Gaming G1, i7-5960X, Noctua NH-D14, Crucial Ballistix Elite 64Gb, Nvidia GTX Titan X, Creative ZxR, Ableconn PEXM2-130, WD Black SN750 250Gb & 2Tb NVMe/Gold 10Tb HDD, Sony BDU-X10S BD-ROM, PC Power & Cooling 1200w, Cosmos C700M, Noctua iPPC 140mm x6, Logitech M570/K800, WinX64 7 Ultimate/10 Pro

Thanks for the input thus far. I have already tried to calibrate in windows, get the same little left rudder doesn't go away. Haven't tried C-H's site but will go there next.
I-7 9700 OC to 4.7Ghz, MPG 2390 Mobo, 32 Gig ram, Dark Rock Pro fan, 1-TB SSD, 4-TB rotating drive, RTX 2070 Super, LG 34" curved monitor, Honeycomb Yoke and Throttle quadrant, Windows 10.​

Can you tell me more about joy.cpl? I'm not familiar with it. The C-H manager was a bust.

Joy.cpl is the Windows calibration tool for game controllers.

Press win+r and type joy.cpl into the box and press OK.

Then select the pedals and select properties.

Then calibrate.

i7-10700K, ASUS Prime Z490-P motherboard, 32 gig, GTX 1080 Ti, 1TB M2 drive, Thrustmaster T16000M, Logitech Rudder Pedals , xbox controller.

Will give it a try, thanks