Mega Airport Zurich 2012 House on Runway 34

Stewie

A picture of this dilemma has been attached. I'm hoping that there is a fellow FS2004 Simmer that has had this issue and was able to successfully resolve it. Unfortunately, I've searched google and found others that have experienced this issue, but no solution. Also, Aerosoft Forum has yielded no support. I have uninstalled and reinstalled the software, as well as, adjusting the scenery level to no avail. Not sure what else to do.

Any support is greatly appreciated!

Stewie

LSZH House on Rwy 34.JPG

Hi Stewie,

to get FS2004 support from AS is like wanting homegrown strawberries in wintertime.

Have you tried to set an exclude rectangle in this aerea in the AFCAD/ADE-file with Airport Design Editor?

Dedl

Stewie, give me the exact position in degrees and minutes etc, the width of the runway asphalt, and the airport elevation in feet or metres.

rogwen at rogers dot com

Roger - Thank you so much for assisting.

Here's the information requested...I hope.

Exact Position - Using Afcad it shows N47*27.4917' E8*32.8800' 333.3* (same as the Airport Reference Point)

Runway - Reciprocal End 34 Base End 16

Surface - Concrete

Width 262

Length 12287

Pattern Alt 5000.0

Elevation 1416.0House Location.JPG

Is it possible if I move the Airport Reference Point that would move the house?

Hi Stewie,

to get FS2004 support from AS is like wanting homegrown strawberries in wintertime.

Have you tried to set an exclude rectangle in this aerea in the AFCAD/ADE-file with Airport Design Editor?

Dedl

Dedl - Thank you for responding. Not sure how to use ADE. I have discovered though, that the house sits at the exact location as the Airport Reference Point. Not sure if I move the reference point on the Afcad if that would move the house.

Roger - Thank you so much for assisting.

Here's the information requested...I hope.

Exact Position - Using Afcad it shows N47*27.4917' E8*32.8800' 333.3* (same as the Airport Reference Point)

Runway - Reciprocal End 34 Base End 16

Surface - Concrete

Width 262

Length 12287

Pattern Alt 5000.0

Elevation 1416.0[ATTACH=CONFIG]224982[/ATTACH]

Is it possible if I move the Airport Reference Point that would move the house?[/QUOT

FYI - Moving the reference point did not make a difference. However, the other thing I noticed is while the runway is Concrete, the center of it is Asphalt. Is that normal? Is it possible that there is a conflict that causing that? Grasping at straws.

Stewie, I need your email address so I can send you an exclude bgl that you will use, so just email me at the address I gave above so I can reply.

Roger - Sent a PM. Couldn't figure out how to get the email address. Thanks a million for doing this for me.